Welcome To Our New Moderators

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

True words right there buddy. When I had the $ to spend and was so confused with lighting he pointed me right to Timber and HLG. Changed my whole world. ;)

Nice.

His thread got me looking into DIY COBs and the search for cheap components led me to ShenZhen/Panda Grow/CF Grow. I paid full price for my gear but I learned I could pick it up direct for half or less, and less than DIY.

Last edited:
F

FutureGrower

Nice.

His thread got me looking into DIY COBs and the search for cheap components led me to ShenZhen/Panda Grow/CF Grow. I paid full price for my gear but I learned I could pick it up direct for half or less, and less than DIY.

Any links man? I keep reading people buying cheaper than DIY but my google ability is weak lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Any links man? I keep reading people buying cheaper than DIY but my google ability is weak lol

Alibaba is the site I've seen with the lowest prices. It appears that ShenZhen uses them for direct shipping. Kinda like an international eBay without the auctions. I have yet to use Alibaba so I can't vouch for them but they appear to be legit. If you have any doubt, contact ShenZhen to make sure.

Don't worry I did personal shopping for a multi-millionaire who expected me to find anything he wanted, anytime, for the lowest price. I can help you.

I'm having problems getting a link on Alibaba because their website is set up to hide the option, but here are some screenshot examples...

Heres the old model I purchased this year on Amazon...
Screenshot 20181110 220929 Chrome

Here's the new digital model that now has temp sensors, timers, and power consumption readouts. It's $100 less than the basic model on Amazon and the basic models on Alibaba are $179-$199...
Screenshot 20181110 220819 Chrome

PM me with your grow area dimensions, power consumption needs, and budget. I'll find your fixture(s) for you.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Alibaba is the site I've seen with the lowest prices. It appears that ShenZhen uses them for direct shipping. Kinda like an international eBay without the auctions. I have yet to use Alibaba so I can't vouch for them but they appear to be legit. If you have any doubt, contact ShenZhen to make sure.

Don't worry I did personal shopping for a multi-millionaire who expected me to find anything he wanted, anytime, for the lowest price. I can help you.

I'm having problems getting a link on Alibaba because their website is set up to hide the option, but here are some screenshot examples...

Heres the old model I purchased this year on Amazon...
View attachment 840472

Here's the new digital model that now has temp sensors, timers, and power consumption readouts. It's $100 less than the basic model on Amazon and the basic models on Alibaba are $179-$199...
View attachment 840471

PM me with your grow area dimensions, power consumption needs, and budget. I'll find your fixture(s) for you.
Sweet!

Freshone

Freshone

Yeah I was kidding. Heisen was always a stand up dude. Lots of great info to share. I was drinking and it sounded funnier in my head.

Alcohol is like truth serum.
As a mod or any other person with a little power you reap what you sew.Many mods do a fantastic job helping others and building bridges with members,Others wield the power given them and become authoritarian leaving a trail of bodies in their wake.I think the site benefits from the peacemakers and suffers under the authoritarians personally.Uncle buck and Heisen should make quite the team,lol.
Good luck to all the new mods,may you be respected when your time comes and not kicked in the sack by people who used to be your brothers!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah I was kidding. Heisen was always a stand up dude. Lots of great info to share. I was drinking and it sounded funnier in my head.

Believe me, I wasn't defending him. Just trying to keep history from repeating.

B

Bizmonkey13

Gotta love how guarded and careful the convo has to be around here. Just say it, Logic doesn't play well with others
Jw , did we lose a couple moderators too?
Someone had to ask....
I did and it got deleted....

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I don’t get it. Why leave the forum altogether? Just weird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom