Welcome to Sequoyah Cannabis Co! Follow our journey!

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
What did you spray for PM.....if you are using grow bags....stop!!! The bottoms ive noticed like to trap soil and that leads to hot spots in the bottom folds...sometimes i notice water sits in the bottoms too...thats not good....get 5to10 gal pots. Fabric is best!!
Plant Therapy was the spray, grow bags are fabric pots no? I do use grow bags, is there a difference between them and fabric pots?

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
GUYS! I fed my plants Monday and they’re still showing deficiencies. I NEED HELP PIN POINTING THE DEFICIENCIES. I thought it was cal mag and N..... but now am I seeing Potassium? @Aqua Man @Chad.Westport @Flexnerb

B6404B7B 922B 41D7 8C6D AF2AA4E10473
955F02EE EC25 4F79 8905 5150E2F1EABA
028CC820 7C87 42BD A443 5A2EC6C25F91
8A1E04BE BB88 41A6 9F16 99A1A4E94406
3CFB0343 1512 45DD 94B2 C54F09E395A7
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Did you see the pictures? I posted them in the thread, definitely some deficiencies showing by week 5ish. Ph drift in the soil? The molasses is supposed to feed the microbes in the soil that break down the organic nutes no?
Got yo know your microbes for a complete answer.....molases lowers ph. Im sure of it.
It also feeds bacteria which shit acidic exudates. Some more than others. You micro flora should change as your ph drifts. But as the microbes change i couldn't tell you what they will fo as far as work in the soil is concerned...something you need to look into. Get to know the prime ph needed for each individual microbe in your myco's(you are using a myco product like great white right?). They all have optimum ph environments needed.

I dont know if ph based def show up as feed based ones? Can you tell the difference?

Bacteria eat and feed fungi! They may feed the roots too but i dont think they do though...

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Green as fuck! Shiny as fuck...TELLS ME TOO MUCH FOOD!!! LTFOL

Dude think about it.....look at your own pics! Not tryin to be an ass but you got alot going on there...means IMBALANCE OF NUTES....FUCKIT

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Green as fuck! Shiny as fuck...TELLS ME TOO MUCH FOOD!!! LTFOL

Dude think about it.....look at your own pics! Not tryin to be an ass but you got alot going on there...means IMBALANCE OF NUTES....FUCKIT
But if you read I haven’t fed anything up until last week. When I did it was half strength terp tea bloom.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
GUYS! I fed my plants Monday and they’re still showing deficiencies. I NEED HELP PIN POINTING THE DEFICIENCIES. I thought it was cal mag and N..... but now am I seeing Potassium? @Aqua Man @Chad.Westport @Flexnerb
Potassium and Manganese?

50B7DAA8 1076 4B30 BCB9 EB2F00072FA1
42AC2ABF A36E 4ECA 82F1 17CF89BD3460
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Do s ph slurry test on your soil...ill bet your ph is fuckt

How long have these been in pots? 2 1/2 months? How much gypsum and dolomite lime did you add?

Your salinity might be fuckt too...ill bet im pretty close or spot on

Ph, Salinity and/or feed issue here. Combo of the three

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Do you check ph ec/ppm runoff? Gotta do this...some people say "its organic you dont need too" bullshit! Ph plays id say the largest role in growning plants. Especially the micro nutes. If ph is out of whack its going to wreak havoc on alot of prcoesses in the soil and the plant....the plant can regulate fluctuations but not when things get out of control. Which is i think where you are sort of at...you can fix this though! Ive done worse and still had a good outcome

Check ph, ppm of runoff.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Do s ph slurry test on your soil...ill bet your ph is fuckt

How long have these been in pots? 2 1/2 months? How much gypsum and dolomite lime did you add?

Your salinity might be fuckt too...ill bet im pretty close or spot on

Ph, Salinity and/or feed issue here. Combo of the three
This is a biiiiig shouts out. I need to check the drainage. I bet my ppms are low af and my soil is too acidic with everything breaking down still. No additives, everything was pre amendments in the soil.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Tha
Do you check ph ec/ppm runoff? Gotta do this...some people say "its organic you dont need too" bullshit! Ph plays id say the largest role in growning plants. Especially the micro nutes. If ph is out of whack its going to wreak havoc on alot of prcoesses in the soil and the plant....the plant can regulate fluctuations but not when things get out of control. Which is i think where you are sort of at...you can fix this though! Ive done worse and still had a good outcome

Check ph, ppm of runoff.
That’s so funny bc it’s mostly micro deficiencies I’m seeing. I should be with drainage at around 1200 ppm for flower up until week 7ish correct? I need to test. I only test ph going into the medium not drainage. Biiiiig oof on my part smh 🤦🏼‍♂️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What did you spray on them? Never-ending seen it. When did you spray it? Lights on?

Don't feed them anything more... they are over fed. This is tough cause if you flush your gonna hurt the microbe population if its not already.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Tha

That’s so funny bc it’s mostly micro deficiencies I’m seeing. I should be with drainage at around 1200 ppm for flower up until week 7ish correct? I need to test. I only test ph going into the medium not drainage. Biiiiig oof on my part smh 🤦🏼‍♂️

How much dolomite lime and gypsum did you put into your soil? How much of them to how much soil...i.e. cup of each per cuft? 1/2 cup of each per cuft? This is info were going to need.

Your calcium in mix shouldnt represent more than 85% of the mix! If it does exceed that ph will drift up depending on nutes used....

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
What did you spray on them? Never-ending seen it. When did you spray it? Lights on?

Don't feed them anything more... they are over fed. This is tough cause if you flush your gonna hurt the microbe population if its not already.
Plant therapy, and yeah definitely with lights on. And are you sure? Those deficiencies pictures where there was leaves folding were taken before the feed. The most recent pictures were after the feed which you think is still an over feed??

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Plant therapy, and yeah definitely with lights on. And are you sure? Those deficiencies pictures where there was leaves folding were taken before the feed. The most recent pictures were after the feed which you think is still an over feed??

You had issues before you fed. The fertigation exacerbated the problem by dumping more on top..big no no!!
The 16 18 K in that nute....id say thats way too high! Best to start low and go up from there...

How much molasses arenyou giving them?

Top Bottom