Welcome, to the garden of Myco :)

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

So I figured I'd start a thread that will basically be a place where I can compile/document/share my current gardening efforts at any given time, by sharing pics/results/techniques/etc.

The current main flowering room is jam-packed full of quite the variety of specimens, mainly as a selection/test run, along with some other known cuts. Everything from Bodhi, SCS, BOG, clone only's, and a couple plants from some crosses I made. After this run, this main flower room may take a little break from popping seeds, and concentrate more on production than selection, for many reasons. Even though I will slightly change gears and probably only be running a couple/few strains at once, I will likely always have a pack of beans thrown in the mix. I've got waaaaaay too many lovely beans to just sit on ;) I also have been dabbling quite a bit more in a bit of pollen chucking, so I will also include those happenings here as well. Oh and speaking of dabbling, I'm also a bit of a concentrate-head, so I'll share some of that work here as well.

A bit of info about this main flowering room setup and my style of growing: 4kw sealed 10x15' room, 24k BTU mini-split, 70 pint dehuey, Co2 at a peak of 1200ppm controlled with a Sentinel fuzzy logic unit, plenty of circulation fans and all that jazz. Organic is my thang. #5 SmartPots, ROLS (recycled organic living soil), supplemental feeding via topdress, teas, or Canna Bio Vega/Flores (bottled nutes, yes, but OMRI at least :) haha)... tomato cages for support... Hmm I think that basically covers it.

The current flowering lineup:

(5) Satsuma, Bodhi
(5) Road Kill Unicorn, Bodhi
(4) Nightfire OG, SinCity
(2) Tangerine Power, SinCity
(2) Nightmare OG, SinCity
(3) LSD, BOG*
(1) Plushberry BCS pheno x Sour Bubble
(1) Jillybean 'dreamsicle' pheno x Sour Bubble
(5) Gorilla Glue #4
(1) Chem#4
(1) Animal Cookies
(1) Stardawg Illuminati
(1) Stardawg, Kyle Kushman cut
(1) SFV OG
(1) Tahoe OG
(1) Black Triangle, select 'Doc D' cut (props to that dood)
(1) Cookiewreck, select cut

*Big thanks to BOG for the LSD beans to test/demo... unfortunately I ended up with a low f/m ratio, but we'll see what happens with these three ladies, and I will also share those results in his subforum.

Due to a recent broad mite scare in a separate room, I put off flipping to 12/12 for about 4-5 weeks longer than I'd planned so that I could be 100% sure that I didn't carry those evil little fuckers into my main flowering room. So once it seemed the coast was clear, I went ahead and flipped, but by then the ladies had become OVER VEGGED. It's not anything that's not manageable, but it does add a degree of difficulty with height restrictions and overall girth of each plant. Combined with the multi-strain factor and 23/36 plants being from seed, it has created quite the clusterfuck. Well, if you consider a room stuffed with beautiful cannabis plants a clusterfuck, anyway :D But, fuck it, I like a challenge.

Right now the girls are a little over two weeks in flower, so not a whole lot to look at quite yet, but I'll get a couple of pics I've taken thus far up. And BTW, I've taken quite the liking to my newish DSLR, and cannaphotography is becoming a part of me, so expect many, many pics to come.

I've asked for my blessings from the canna-gods, I entrust karma to be on my side, and it's time to grow and show some motherfucking dank! Stay tuned :D

Myco

Myco

Here's a couple of quick cell-phone pics I snapped...

This was right before flip, or right after flip, something like that.
IMG 20140528 093035 679

Yesterday or the day before... height may be a concern :o

IMG 20140605 085046 658

A little RKU pre-cola... taken today at day 16ish.
IMG 20140606 200327 728

And for good measure, a little slab-o-shatter.
IMG 20140531 133807 143

For even better measure, to make up for the shitty pic quality thus far, here's some random budshots!

DSC00200 1280x852

DSC00218 1280x852

DSC00228 1280x852

DSC00250 1280x852

DSC00287 1280x852

DSC00354 1280x852

DSC00410 1280x852

DSC00492 1280x852

DSC00542 1280x852

DSC00271 1280x852

DSC00430 1280x852

And just to rep rep the pee enn dubya mahfuckas...

Mtsthelens

Shmelso

Good vibes to all!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I have a couple of your jillybean x sour bubble's going outside in NorCal. They are still just youngens but they look super hearty. Ill post a couple pics when they start showing something.Great looking shatter BTW!

Myco

Myco

I have a couple of your jillybean x sour bubble's going outside in NorCal. They are still just youngens but they look super hearty. Ill post a couple pics when they start showing something.Great looking shatter BTW!
I forgot you have some of those, pretty stoked to see how they turn out for you. Feel free to share the pics here! I had half a dozen or so of them I was going to flower out, but I ended up giving all but one of them to a buddy to flower out, and he's just now flipping them actually. Him and I both got held up by the broad mite incident... But the one I have right now is looking promising, and looks fairly Sour Bubble-leaning with sort of a Bubba structure... hoping the orange/cream flavors and aromas from Jillybean carries through.

And thanks, I love to shatter ;)

Myco

Myco

Fucking hungover as fuck :wtf: Hope everyone is well.

Here's the garden, yesterday at day 24 I believe. Put the finishing touches on undergrooming and did a little pruning/thinning due to the canopy being wayyy too dense for my liking. Coming along nicely, as I would expect at this point. Some height issues on some real jumpers, but whatev. That Nightfire OG lady in the middle/back right in front of the mini-split is a fucking monster!

IMG 20140613 185135 308

IMG 20140613 185032 315

IMG 20140613 185416 265

Here's a Nightmare OG that caught my eye...

IMG 20140613 185726 101

I'll have more pics of each strain (and better quality, these are just cell phone pics for now) as the garden gets deeper into flower. Picked up a MethodSeven photo filter, so I'm getting antsy to play with that thing :snaphappy:

Party on!

Myco

Myco

Thanks guys! I'm super stoked to see how everything turns out. Some ladies are looking very promising already... looks like they've bounced back from the small bit of stress caused by their final pruning and will be packing the resin and weight on. Going to get interesting here pretty quick!

Top Bottom