Welcome To The Inferno- Cbdemon Grow 2015

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Been doing lots of thinking during my down time and decided to pop a couple seeds from last years pollen chucks. I lost all of my cuts when I left my last house so we're starting from scratch now. Still don't have a legit spot so its gonna be micro scale until the pieces fall into place. I just love this plant too much to not have my fingers in the dirt sooner than later. This round I'm moving away from all bottled nutes and pre mixed soils in favor of full organics; I'm using native soil and pumice/clay to start and will be feeding the micro life with ACTs and amendments. Starting the seeds under a small strip floro till I get some growth going.

-- All actual breeding credit on these parental lines goes to EXOTIC GENETIX, these are my chucks but I'm not trying to claim these as my own. Just a percy cross for fun! *chalk up any instabilities as my own error* *not for sale or trade*

No germing this time, gonna go direct sow on these.

Strawberry Diesel cut x Crystal Blue (Spirit in the Sky x Mr. White)
Welcome to the inferno  cbdemon grow 2015

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien pheno #2 x Pink 2.0
Welcome to the inferno  cbdemon grow 2015 2

I'll be popping some Bubba x Flav as well tomorrow. Wish me luck! or misfortune- whatever floats your boat:)

Welcome to the inferno  cbdemon grow 2015 3
Regards,
-CBDEMON

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Gonna have some nice updates for you all coming up, just a little more time.

In the meantime, I stopped at the HTCC 2015 San Berdoo on Saturday--

Was blessed by @ExoticGenetix and @Wavegem with some gems, also had to grab an alien tech cross from Franchise! Many thanks all around!! I'm so very lucky to have met such these awesome people in the community!
DSC03093

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

So far 4/6 are above ground and going:) This is my first attempt at direct sow with no paper towel germination. Looks like my camera is crappin (lens won't focus anymore) out so I could only snag one shot. snore city...

Cthaxpinksprout 2 9 15

Gonna try to pick up a new camera asap. real updates soon.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm in for the ride bro. If u need something to add to what ya got pm me bro. I'd be glad to help u. Very interested in what comes out of ur crosses. Could be something dope in there. Good luck brother and I got u if u need me.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks all @Orcaman @ShroomKing @ronvmpc @Renseller @Tnelz @north knect @Azhden @Burned Haze @Muckman420 ! Good to have your support! Hope to provide a good grow show for you all.

They're part of my friend's grandmother's collection of really weird shit, haha. I asked him the exact same thing when I saw 'em! @motherlode . Glad to have you along for the show man

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Been combing through pics from last year double checking for any improvements I could have made and it reminded me how much I liked that Romuloxxx. Lots of pheno variation in only 10 seeds, and every one was pretty nice in its own right; some really unique smoke came outta the females. I'm gonna get some more popping and work on this line more after I get my space set up and pop some Franchise and Exotic gear.

Pheno 2 "leatherfruit"(top pic) flavor and nose was a combination of guava with leather. Very nice all around hybrid stone with a good body heaviness. taken at 8 weeks
Pheno 4 "gobblox" (middle) flavor and nose was musky, earthy. Smoke was very akin to a bubba kush with a little more head high on it.
Pheno 5 "hashplant" (lower pic) Flavor and nose was sweettarts candy, hash, and a bit of fruit. Immediate head rush on inhale. Very nice Indica-dom hybrid effects.

ROMULOXXX vegtoflowers

updates on 2015 stuff soon.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm liking the direct sow. Pretty good results and less risk and careful transferring to be done. I used to be worried that I may lose a seed or two along the way because with this method you can't check for a cracked shell or a root radical, but I'm over that. Bound to lose a couple along the way -I'm just going for it. Mother nature does it just fine herself and I'm not trying to fight her:) @Orcaman

Muckman420

Muckman420

I'm liking the direct sow. Pretty good results and less risk and careful transferring to be done. I used to be worried that I may lose a seed or two along the way because with this method you can't check for a cracked shell or a root radical, but I'm over that. Bound to lose a couple along the way -I'm just going for it. Mother nature does it just fine herself and I'm not trying to fight her:) @Orcaman
I stopped crackin beans out of the soil years ago, those root tails are delicate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom