Welcome To The Inferno- Cbdemon Grow 2015

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @Orcaman ! I totally agree with you but I don't ph, and I don't even own a functioning ppm pen or strips. Those plants are already 43 days in and at this point I don't think its worth the extra soil and transplant stress on the plants. I've already given up hope that these will look decent at chop, Im just gonna use them for extract I think.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Update- day 47 - At least they're filling in a little bit.
CTHA#9 top
DSC04965

CTHA whole plant. extremely stout, minimal/almost no branching
DSC04967

Mr CHEM. she's got some lovely, sticky, chemmy fuel resin, I'm glad I kept plenty of cuts of her for a better run.
DSC04977

top of Mr Chem
DSC04979

Strawberry Diesel
DSC04978

Purple Painkiller
DSC04980

Predator Pink #6
DSC04968

Predator Pink #7 (shitty pic- I know)
DSC04981

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Sorry bout the inactivity lately, been having trouble dealing with dude who's really been trying my patience. Letting my seedlings stay out with no light, letting seedlings and clones wither away without mention or any action the mediate issues as they present themselves. Yesterday I showed up to check on things and he was trimming my buds and they totally weren't ready for it. It just bugs me. Anyways, I'm going to have a talk with him and keep moving forward. About to pop a bunch of homemade crosses because I can't afford to run things I can't replace in his care any more. Thinking 10 bubba x flav, 10 gdp x flav, and 10 flav f2. I'll post germ results once we've crossed that bridge.

Here are a couple buds

Mr Chem, very interested in this pheno- solid, trich laden, chem goodness
DSC05060

Predator Pink f2 #7. Nice, sweet berry smell, large fluffy nugs. Not a keeper unfortunately.
DSC05055

CTHA #9. Sweet pastry fuel, larger cola plant. potential keeper if I can get my budded cuts to reveg
DSC05044

GG4 keif for some canna caps
DSC05021

#0 gelatin capsules + some coconut oil + keif/hash + heat = good chit.
0926151600 00

Full spectrum FF garden mix hash. microplaned and sieved after
DSC05027

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Brother, I love your attention to detail and looking forward to seeing some of your own stains growing. I like those capsules. Do you have any problems with the capsules dissolving after filling them? Simpson oil sometimes starts to dissolve the capsule, having to use it immediately based on the oil's thickness when I put it in slightly warmed up from freezer storage. Always a pleasure to drop in!:)
Orca

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@GrowGod I appreciate it man. Could hardly call Dude a partner though. More like a friend who has a little bit of space, helps with next to absolutely nothing, and then expects 50% of the material; I've been fighting tooth and nail to eek out stuff anywhere in the realm of the standards I have for the stuff I grow. In short, he just doesn't get whats going into this at all. Growing cannabis is my passion and I'm not gonna give it up but he's making it harder and harder to enjoy myself in my garden

Thanks for stopping in, always a pleasure to hear from you @Orcaman . How have you been? It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this next seed pop. I haven't tried to pop any Flav f2 or Bubba x flav so hopefully we'll get some unique hybrid phenos. The gelatin caps won't dissolve at all from the coconut oil- even in warmer ambient temps, and I think its a better, safer solvent than the stuff used in the RSO process.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I totally understand. Dialing plants in takes time to learn, you can't just follow a check list. The growers eye must develope and if you don't have that passion the results will suffer. And you can't teach this passion you either have it or you don't.
I have a friend who I met up with to kinda compare nuggs we had the same strain same nutrient line, his buds were bigger and a bit more dense but had a cardboard color and appearance, mine were light green color and golden, his also lacked smell and flavor.
Then the ?'s if we are growing the same strain and same nutes what are you doing different or what's your secret? There is no secrets it's about passion!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Bro I feel your pain.some people just have black thumbs and think this shit grows like weeds,haha.honestly you just have to accept that fact,"if u want it done right,ya have to do it yourself".I know it sucks.haha.I've been through it more times than I care to admit bro.keep your head up and your hustle tight brother.that MR CHEM homie! Lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Great chatter, great read. Took me a minute to catch up.

@CBDEMON sorry to hear about your garden space. Sounds like some ground rules need to be established! Itd drive me insane to share my garden with someone who just trims up your weed whenever they feel like it. What a bummer. Wishin you vibes of luck finding a more beneficial situation. But hey...growing is better then NOT growing

Smack that dude next time he takes liberties with YOUR seed stock. Smack him with a large dead fish

Latest posts

Top Bottom