welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
so someone was watching my back upain there and delivered me 2 absolutely stank kosher kush males,so I'm faced with some decisions on what to do next between and alien bubba line with the #3 male,or do some kosher crosses
@thunderfudge How many days do you like to take the WiFi 08? I have about a week left I would say and I'm about 8 Weeks in.

Thanks Boss

Slap
63 to 70has been par bro.hope you're well!

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

still doing the organic thing?
yes. Ph was more of it for me the issue.

Its Hard to smell the difference between three plants I have togeather. Lemon Bubba kush x ultimate sfv and Sirus ( Stardawg x Chem3 bxc) and Double WhiteDawg (The White x Whitedawg).

All I know is that I have another plants of 81808 og and Lemon Bubba in veg ready to go into flower in a thew weeks.

mancdank

mancdank

yes. Ph was more of it for me the issue.

Its Hard to smell the difference between three plants I have togeather. Lemon Bubba kush x ultimate sfv and Sirus ( Stardawg x Chem3 bxc) and Double WhiteDawg (The White x Whitedawg).

All I know is that I have another plants of 81808 og and Lemon Bubba in veg ready to go into flower in a thew weeks.
I was smoking some white dawg the other night at a pop up coffee shop here in the UK and it wasn't too shabby at all :) nice choice

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

So talk to me ..........what do you see in these K K males? Wish this was last year meh dude oh my god the offs
Kosher time 004
Kosher kush bush 003 cleaned
Kosher time 007 cleaned
Kosher time 003 cleaned
pring we would have had is awe inspiring!

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

glad you're rocking it @nocollins.
shit's about to get real interesting.with the help of homie @svedka I'm hoping we can leave our mark this upcoming year.

About mid week I should make the chop. @thunderfudge or anyone else, Have you ever just left the plants, "Left the plants in the dark, for 3 days prior to chop"?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Not intentionally...........
I had to remove some unsavory "fake " police and got put inside for three weeks, wife was scared to fuck with em for fear of hurting them. They were fine but i dont normally do 3 days no.

mancdank

mancdank

mancdank

mancdank

No darkness just let them die on the vine in 12/12 jungle boy tech.
Yea bro I don't like the idea of that I've had a timer go down that was controlling 4 tables right at the end that got missed and the weed wasn't smoke able I would rather set that shit on fire than sell bud like that it bleached it real bad as soon as there's no moisture left in the plant they will just fry if jungle boys are doing this there will be certain fine points that will defo be needed and a real watch full eye I defo don't recommend this method imho the best way to dry bud is to just hang the whole plant up everything other than the fan leaf or any leaf with a stem everything else gets hung to dry I've tried all the short cuts and funky methods but for me it's all about the quality of smoke not how fast or convenient but quality

Latest posts

Top Bottom