welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I've also found that increasing the number of hours of darkness incrementally during the cycle leads to nicer smoke also. Ex: First 4 weeks 12/12, weeks 5-7 11/13 and then 10/14 until chop. I used to be under the impression this was only for long flowering sativas, but it seems to work for everything. My best harvest to date came from using this method. Doubt I go back to 12/12 all the way through again. Oh and in the last few weeks the light intensity is reduced, went from 600 to 400w on each bulb. Hope that helps
If your using a 600w bulb and dimming it to 400 it changes he spectrum of the bulb to more red this might be a helping factor in this I usually up my wattage at the end though

D

Digger

If your using a 600w bulb and dimming it to 400 it changes he spectrum of the bulb to more red this might be a helping factor in this I usually up my wattage at the end though

Thanks mancdank! I didn't know that. I run mixed spectrum, shit mixed lights for that matter. A gavita 6/750 on one side, a 600w ushio hps on the other with a gavita lep (blue spectrum) in the middle.

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks mancdank! I didn't know that. I run mixed spectrum, shit mixed lights for that matter. A gavita 6/750 on one side, a 600w ushio hps on the other with a gavita lep (blue spectrum) in the middle.
The quality of your weed will be real nice I'm hearing good things from using supplimental lighting @Limonene has just got his hands on a gavita plasma I'm guna wait and see what he says after a run before pulling the trigger on those the ticket isnt small

D

Digger

The quality of your weed will be real nice I'm hearing good things from using supplimental lighting @Limonene has just got his hands on a gavita plasma I'm guna wait and see what he says after a run before pulling the trigger on those the ticket isnt small

I'm 99% sure Limo will love it! No it isn't cheap, I was lucky, I got one of the older, used air cooled one's off eBay for a few hundred, nothing near the retail price. It worked great for me. I'm hearing the CMH lights are good also, for about half the price.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

How many hours of sunlight does your area get from may to september -oct? follow it! By the time i wanna harvest if they see 8 hours of light they are being spoiled.
Dual spectrum
I wont say any more ill let the big time experts give all the info i know nothing!

mancdank

mancdank

I'm 99% sure Limo will love it! No it isn't cheap, I was lucky, I got one of the older, used air cooled one's off eBay for a few hundred, nothing near the retail price. It worked great for me. I'm hearing the CMH lights are good also, for about half the price.
I've just got a 630 dimlux I'm guna try it with diffrent combinations of bulbs but at 1st just the 1s that came with it mono crop and see for my self if all the gadgets are really worth it

D

Digger

Something was mentioned in this thread about pretty much halving the hours of light in veg and bloom

This very well may work. I havent tried it yet, but it was mentioned before by BCO (Breeders Choice Org) a few years ago. I saw it at my home site breedbay. It was a big debate back then, and I dont remember seeing anyone come back saying whether it worked or didnt. In theory it should work, that 1 hour in the veg cycle keeps flower hormones from triggering, and I kind of follow the flower cycle now.

B Sparkles

B Sparkles

That dark heart Chemdog #4 cut looks very nice,I've seen her on ig before.good luck with her!
Thanks Fudge, Pulled out the dish and cubed exactly 10 days ago, I got them 5 days ago with a couple leaves each but stalks pretty girthy for such small 3 inch babes. Today they are hitting 6-8 inches, 5+++ leaves already. I'm kinda blown away. Sidenote: these are the heartlets not full clones. Chem and Cookies is what I got.

mancdank

mancdank

This very well may work. I havent tried it yet, but it was mentioned before by BCO (Breeders Choice Org) a few years ago. I saw it at my home site breedbay. It was a big debate back then, and I dont remember seeing anyone come back saying whether it worked or didnt. In theory it should work, that 1 hour in the veg cycle keeps flower hormones from triggering, and I kind of follow the flower cycle now.
I was telling a freind and he said his dad told him to try this year's ago 1st I heard was on this thread and I think there was a guy that had done it and had success

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks Fudge, Pulled out the dish and cubed exactly 10 days ago, I got them 5 days ago with a couple leaves each but stalks pretty girthy for such small 3 inch babes. Today they are hitting 6-8 inches, 5+++ leaves already. I'm kinda blown away. Sidenote: these are the heartlets not full clones. Chem and Cookies is what I got.
lookin good B!welcome to the dark side.lol

Top Bottom