welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6999
Youse boys seem to like us uk louts
What's not to like?
UB6

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Limonene

Limonene

I like you limo, can't say enough about fudges SLP. I havent run the UB but that SLP is outta control. Hits on all points for me, taste, terps, head and comedown. Gotta love it!!! Your doing fudgy justice for sure.
Thanks man, can't wait to run them again and fine tune the hell out of them. I've got a couple of phenos that have started smelling of sour strawberry gas today. The number 6 that I like for structure and frost is sweeter on the nose than those. They remind me of some sour strawberry diesel I smoked on my stag party in the dam that everyone felt was the best smoke of the trip. So that's pretty awesome!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man, can't wait to run them again and fine tune the hell out of them. I've got a couple of phenos that have started smelling of sour strawberry gas today. The number 6 that I like for structure and frost is sweeter on the nose than those. They remind me of some sour strawberry diesel I smoked on my stag party in the dam that everyone felt was the best smoke of the trip. So that's pretty awesome!
I'm with you brother. I can't wait to see you get those SLP gurlz fully compliant and dialed.........:ninja: If anyone can you can. :)

I got a few beans left layn around and will do a journal as well. I am considering poppin a couple SLP and sex them, then put the gurl in a 100 gallon smart bag and run some manifold training on her and see what she can yield in scrog form. Thinkin on veggin her for approx 2.5-3 months then flippin. Will post up a log and tag you on it. :smoking::cool: Keep up the good work.!!! Props +++ to our resident Weed Whisperer, he knows who he is. :D MOFO can probably walk on rice paper and you would never hear him coming. :ninja: :smoking::fire::fire::fire: I take that back, you would hear the crackling of the rice paper and anything combustable as it burned to the ground as he walked by........ Now don't care who you are, that was funny right there. .......... Peace yea Im baked!!!!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm with you brother. I can't wait to see you get those SLP gurlz fully compliant and dialed.........:ninja: If anyone can you can brother. :)

I got a few beans left layn around and will do a journal as well. I am considering poppin a couple SLP and sex them, then put the gurl in a 100 gallon smart bag and run some manifold training on her and see what she can yield in scrog form. Thinkin on veggin her for approx 2.5-3 months then flippin. Will post up a log and tag you on it. :smoking::cool: Keep up the good work.!!! Props +++ to our resident Weed Whisperer, he knows who he is. :D MOFO can probably walk on rice paper and you would never hear him coming. :ninja: :smoking::fire::fire::fire: I take that back, you would hear the crackling of the rice paper and anything combustable as it burned to the ground as he walked by........ Now don't care who you are, that was funny right there. .......... Peace yea Im baked!!!!
Oh forgot, another honorable mention, gonna have rmoltis walk me thru the manifolding tech he used on the Beast. All in all a badazz scrog without the netting. :) And better nute flow to the main arteries.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And hey Shrek/gnome, dont get all up in my grill for a long veg time. :) I know you hate that. I got the room , time and genetics to experiment to see what this cross can really do with a lot of soil. Cause I know you might not be sayn it but you was thinking it when I said veg for 2.5 to 3 months. Tell me it aint so........... LOL

G gnome

G gnome

And hey Shrek/gnome, dont get all up in my grill for a long veg time. :) I know you hate that. I got the room , time and genetics to experiment to see what this cross can really do with a lot of soil. Cause I know you might not be sayn it but you was thinking it when I said veg for 2.5 to 3 months. Tell me it aint so........... LOL
Im all about vegging a plant for 2 months....to make a mom so i can grow 50 plants out of it

Limonene

Limonene

Ultrabrite 5 - this chick is dense, squat, frosty, Chem terps, looks like a 9 weeker, great yields i would assume. She's in the middle of the tent and i cant really get in to get a photo without covering myself in the sticky stuff. If you like chem then you'll love this, its like a more stable, beefed up version. having grown the Chemdog D clone only this blows it out of the water so far.
IMG 5455

Latest posts

Top Bottom