welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Ultrabrite 5 - this chick is dense, squat, frosty, Chem terps, looks like a 9 weeker, great yields i would assume. She's in the middle of the tent and i cant really get in to get a photo without covering myself in the sticky stuff. If you like chem then you'll love this, its like a more stable, beefed up version. having grown the Chemdog D clone only this blows it out of the water so far.View attachment 700238
Having said that i did go on holiday for a month when i grew the chem so i didn't see its full potential! Before i get @G gnome telling me off haha

Limonene

Limonene

ultrabrite 5 showing some purps almost as soon as i switched to 11/13. A unexpected bonus!
IMG 5476
IMG 5477
IMG 5475
IMG 5478
IMG 5481

Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

What's your favourite out of your thunder drop so far what's getting run again and have u got your eye on any more of his work ?
I can't pick a favourite I love UB5 and SLP 6 for totally different reasons but 2 more UB and SLP plants will probably be kept around too. So that's 6/8 plants that I want to keep, not bad! Pinkman is packed with frost and bubblegum floral terps that people will love in my area, kinda old school, reminds me of warlock a little. I want to try all of fudges males - I've got some towering infernos growing, hopefully in time for next crop. And a pal is running some wifixl and golden retrievers to look for some keepers. I'd like to test out his FAS male too, maybe pta x FAS or dawgfighter x FAS. Oh and sour Larry x FAS lol. So yeah I have my hands full for a while.
The thing is and I mean this with total sincerity - you don't have to hunt for a keeper, the keepers will grab you by the neck and scream "I'm a fucking keeper"

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't pick a favourite I love UB5 and SLP 6 for totally different reasons but 2 more UB and SLP plants will probably be kept around too. So that's 6/8 plants that I want to keep, not bad! Pinkman is packed with frost and bubblegum floral terps that people will love in my area, kinda old school, reminds me of warlock a little. I want to try all of fudges males - I've got some towering infernos growing, hopefully in time for next crop. And a pal is running some wifixl and golden retrievers to look for some keepers. I'd like to test out his FAS male too, maybe pta x FAS or dawgfighter x FAS. Oh and sour Larry x FAS lol. So yeah I have my hands full for a while.
The thing is and I mean this with total sincerity - you don't have to hunt for a keeper, the keepers will grab you by the neck and scream "I'm a fucking keeper"
@thunderfudge aint playn. Man has a good eye for what works...........:D

Top Bottom