welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Sour larry pebbles, soooo frosty, fudge man, wtf is your secret?!
IMG 5525
IMG 5534
IMG 5546

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WHATS UP ! ! ! ! ! Mr Creator Type Breed MAN
Been lurkin and doing the quiet Fly overs...... Your crosses be BLowin up
You know I have been here a few runz Now and I cant wait to get some of your gear in
the House of J
Keep makin That fine Art @thunderfudge
and Super Green Grow Vibes To Ya
FlyJ

Limonene

Limonene

I went from taking a break on seed buying to NEEDING some TF genetics hahaha. And my recovery was going so well....
Yes, fudge is a total asshat for that lol.
IMG 5559
IMG 5557
My lone pinkman sat in the corner, kinda neglected. However she has that trichome texture that reminds me i need to defrost my freezer. Terps are like candy bubblegum, this is the strain people would hand out at schools to get kids into weed. Totally one for the sweet tooth.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 5619
IMG 5620
IMG 5632
Ultrabrite 6 getting close to the finish line. This pheno is white dom to the max! Fudge showed me a pic of the white and they look almost identical to me. She's a monster yielder, i think she will hit 8 oz in a small sack, very easy to grow.

G gnome

G gnome

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7283
Pre chop sampler of pinkman, bubbao leaner. Smells are divine, melon, bubblegum, candy. If u look at the leaves on the bottom right they have a thick crust of frost, to the point where they almost feel hard! Ready in 8 weeks, solid yields. Hoping to get the pink pheno for a quick monocrop later in the year.

Top Bottom