welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6341
IMG 6347
IMG 6350
IMG 6336
so this is sour larry pebbles #7 which i realise now is definitely a keeper. Greasy as fuck. Sticky as fuck. very easy to grow. She's a different beast from clone than from seed. still another 2 weeks or so left to go.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6328
IMG 6320
IMG 6332
second run of ultrabrite 5. Essentially this run I'm holding back my fave phenos and running the ones that i felt needed to convince me. I felt this pheno of UB had a higher leaf to bud ratio than i prefer. This go around the stank is real. Sour chem, really nasty but also extremely nice. Great yielder too.
essentially i got 4/4 keepers on the slp and 2/4 on the UB. But believe me there was not a bad plant!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 733319 View attachment 733320 View attachment 733321 View attachment 733322 so this is sour larry pebbles #7 which i realise now is definitely a keeper. Greasy as fuck. Sticky as fuck. very easy to grow. She's a different beast from clone than from seed. still another 2 weeks or so left to go.
How are you liking the smoke of that SLP bro?. I couldnt keep it on the shelves when I had her. Right proper stash for sure.!!!!! Good to see you still at it limo

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 733323 View attachment 733325 View attachment 733326 second run of ultrabrite 5. Essentially this run I'm holding back my fave phenos and running the ones that i felt needed to convince me. I felt this pheno of UB had a higher leaf to bud ratio than i prefer. This go around the stank is real. Sour chem, really nasty but also extremely nice. Great yielder too.
essentially i got 4/4 keepers on the slp and 2/4 on the UB. But believe me there was not a bad plant!
Looks puka

mancdank

mancdank

How are your babies getting on manc?
All looking real nice. Tbh I should have waited a few week to get popping I was waiting for a while for rooms to get emptied I was pretty much full with new bits in my grooms already so yea I kinda premature popped lol but fuck it what is done is done they have finally found there way. Looking at em atm if I had to call it for yield the fruit loop kush is guna kill it the structure is insane it's the sort of strain we look for that needs minimum veg and can bang out the numbers with 10/10 grade just need to see how they all finish off we all know things can change rapid but yea on a whole I'm happy I've got a nice selection of girls and boys that are showing potential

S

slap14

Opened up a jar of Ultrabrite after a 6 month cure and it was fucking amazing. The smell was just unbelievable and the flavor and potency were even better than I remember. My buddy came by about two hours after I opened it and as soon as I opened the the door he said what the fuck is that and I want some.

Just put some WiFi 08 #2 and WiFi 08 #3 into flower. It was a sad day when I ran out of both.

If you haven't popped some of Thunders gear you are missing the boat

UltraBrite

IMG 2867

IMG 2870

IMG 2882

WiFi 08
IMG 2808

IMG 2810

IMG 2824

IMG 2826

IMG 2833

Limonene

Limonene

All looking real nice. Tbh I should have waited a few week to get popping I was waiting for a while for rooms to get emptied I was pretty much full with new bits in my grooms already so yea I kinda premature popped lol but fuck it what is done is done they have finally found there way. Looking at em atm if I had to call it for yield the fruit loop kush is guna kill it the structure is insane it's the sort of strain we look for that needs minimum veg and can bang out the numbers with 10/10 grade just need to see how they all finish off we all know things can change rapid but yea on a whole I'm happy I've got a nice selection of girls and boys that are showing potential
Sounds good. Get some pics up man!

Limonene

Limonene

Opened up a jar of Ultrabrite after a 6 month cure and it was fucking amazing. The smell was just unbelievable and the flavor and potency were even better than I remember. My buddy came by about two hours after I opened it and as soon as I opened the the door he said what the fuck is that and I want some.

Just put some WiFi 08 #2 and WiFi 08 #3 into flower. It was a sad day when I ran out of both.

If you haven't popped some of Thunders gear you are missing the boat

UltraBrite

View attachment 734388
View attachment 734389

View attachment 734390

WiFi 08
View attachment 734391
View attachment 734392

View attachment 734393

View attachment 734394

View attachment 734395
Beautiful plants slap.