welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What do u mean your only guna give ub a go ? I think I got around 5 of thunders strains and I've got another on its way :) I've been watching this guys work since I very first joined the farm and have all the confidence in the world if there's fire guna be found it's guna be here
Fudge aint playn. Been saying that for years. Good repping the Weed Whisperer bro. We call em like we see em. :D

D

Digger

not sure which 1 to get atm :speechless: all i've seen look :fire:

If you're looking for a little direction, I dont think you can make a bad choice. It's not like Fudge is a 1 hit wonder. Not like Ultrabrite or Sour Larry BX's or Red Rover or whatever is phenomenal and everything else is below average. Also, Fudges Sour Larry BX1 was solid!! I put those bitches through the gauntlet last season and not one male flower anywhere. And thats strong as fuck for sour and chem genetics!! Pick a pack based on what you think you might like, and move forward, dont second guess yourself. If you have time and want to start at the beginning, maybe grab either Sour Larry BX1 or BX2 or Ultimate Chem 08 F2's and then go from there. I just finished sour larry bx1's and cant wait on this countrytime kush to finish. And dont forget, all the new new, super terpy, best thing yet, cookies or better, mids or better, you aint smokin like me, if it aint organic dont plant it, she get it from her momma, elite bud of the hour, started from a seed found by someone who put the time in. Hope that helps. If you need more convincing, go back a few pages and read about all the trouble Limo is having picking keepers, not finding them, picking them. Have a good one sir!!

Limonene

Limonene

If you're looking for a little direction, I dont think you can make a bad choice. It's not like Fudge is a 1 hit wonder. Not like Ultrabrite or Sour Larry BX's or Red Rover or whatever is phenomenal and everything else is below average. Also, Fudges Sour Larry BX1 was solid!! I put those bitches through the gauntlet last season and not one male flower anywhere. And thats strong as fuck for sour and chem genetics!! Pick a pack based on what you think you might like, and move forward, dont second guess yourself. If you have time and want to start at the beginning, maybe grab either Sour Larry BX1 or BX2 or Ultimate Chem 08 F2's and then go from there. I just finished sour larry bx1's and cant wait on this countrytime kush to finish. And dont forget, all the new new, super terpy, best thing yet, cookies or better, mids or better, you aint smokin like me, if it aint organic dont plant it, she get it from her momma, elite bud of the hour, started from a seed found by someone who put the time in. Hope that helps. If you need more convincing, go back a few pages and read about all the trouble Limo is having picking keepers, not finding them, picking them. Have a good one sir!!
Haha such true words of wisdom right there! Grab a pack of each male he works with, sour Larry, UC08, UCSFV, FAS. Work your way through them. Oh and bubba O male too. Can't forget that one.
Current veg tent ladies are 2 phenos of SLP. 1 of ultrabrite. Sweetand sour chem. Golden retriever. Banana dawg. Gonna reveg slp6. Planning on expanding that list. Everything yields REALLY well too.
Big props to fudge!

mancdank

mancdank

Haha such true words of wisdom right there! Grab a pack of each male he works with, sour Larry, UC08, UCSFV, FAS. Work your way through them. Oh and bubba O male too. Can't forget that one.
Current veg tent ladies are 2 phenos of SLP. 1 of ultrabrite. Sweetand sour chem. Golden retriever. Banana dawg. Gonna reveg slp6. Planning on expanding that list. Everything yields REALLY well too.
Big props to fudge!
U get the b dawg as beans or gifted a cut ?

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 8745
I've recently been able to get hold of a very old friend of mine from back in the drum and bass hysteria days and this guy defo has some sort of link to u so I guess u will be seeing some of my work down and about your ways soon enough :)
Nice. Is he a bootlegger? Might know who u mean.
Here's slp7

Top Bottom