welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitebob

whitebob

hi peeps been awhile hope all are well and your gardens are green or purple or blue or orange or whatever fucking colour its meant to be.. got some pics of some nepoji drying and some Arif OG from twisted.. and one pic in there of some orange bud which is frosty but unfortunately quite a bland taste to me, all cereal not a lot else.. i only know this as I'm smoking the mum at the mo:smoking:. I've had a taster of the nepoji and its fucking strong intense acrid smell, lovely!.. the Arif has astounded me as its been through two serious droughts when i was away on holiday and its pulled through amazingly, looks like it will be my highest yielding single plant to date...(in coco)

IMG 1944
IMG 1947
IMG 1948
IMG 1949
IMG 1950
IMG 1951
IMG 1956
S

slap14

@thunderfudge, Getting ready to start some of your Sour Banana Larry x Chem SFV. Going to be hard to top the WiFi08 and the Ultrabrite. Looking for another outstanding strain from you Thunder. These just sound fuckin tasty and I would think they would be MMA punch you in the face stupid potent. Thanks agin Boss Man

G gnome

G gnome

LOL you funny man. Heres the translation

Cursed home boy! That's my jam right there makes me want to get up and do the Lubumba !! good on you my friend
Ritchie valens was the first latin American rock n roll artist...

Big bopper, buddy holly and ritchie valens all died in a plane crash in iowa.....Wayland jennings was playing bass for buddy holly at the time and gave up his seat in the airplane to big bopper cuz he had the flu.
No tellin what thise guys wudda did had they not o gottenon that plane.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You anywhere near the AutoBahn? Sure would like to run my Shelby down the road with no real speed limit alongside you and flip you the bird as I left you in my dust. All the while sporting a train engineers cap and a doobie a foot long hanging out of my mouth. :p Love you man. :D:smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Limonene

Limonene

Damn Limo and I thought you was just trailer trash like me. :p Damn dude got him a Beemer!!! LOL

Nice work your doing man.
Thanks man, of course I'm trash, i drive a car i cant afford.
IMG 6378
IMG 6487
Sour larry pebbles 6. This is the dirty pheno that has blown me away on the second run. Rotten chem terps, greasy, dense as hell. I mean really dense. Not as photogenic as 3 and 4 but i love her. Probably my favourite plant in the room this round.
Im trying to upload towering inferno pics but the site won't accept any photos from that album on my computer. I get a sign saying there is a security risk but i can upload anything from any other album. Anyone had this happen before? The inferno is some frosty shit and could probably crash the internet maybe?

TheRemer

TheRemer

hi peeps been awhile hope all are well and your gardens are green or purple or blue or orange or whatever fucking colour its meant to be.. got some pics of some nepoji drying and some Arif OG from twisted.. and one pic in there of some orange bud which is frosty but unfortunately quite a bland taste to me, all cereal not a lot else.. i only know this as I'm smoking the mum at the mo:smoking:. I've had a taster of the nepoji and its fucking strong intense acrid smell, lovely!.. the Arif has astounded me as its been through two serious droughts when i was away on holiday and its pulled through amazingly, looks like it will be my highest yielding single plant to date...(in coco)
Very nice yeild. Nice girl. Good job bro.

Limonene

Limonene

good job, nice big buds but this is the THUNDERFUDGE thread lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man, of course I'm trash, i drive a car i cant afford. View attachment 737293View attachment 737294Sour larry pebbles 6. This is the dirty pheno that has blown me away on the second run. Rotten chem terps, greasy, dense as hell. I mean really dense. Not as photogenic as 3 and 4 but i love her. Probably my favourite plant in the room this round.
Im trying to upload towering inferno pics but the site won't accept any photos from that album on my computer. I get a sign saying there is a security risk but i can upload anything from any other album. Anyone had this happen before? The inferno is some frosty shit and could probably crash the internet maybe?
See you got bit by the slp bug as well. She is an awesome gurl. Best smoke I have had in a while. Still got 5 beans left gonna pop them veg em for 8 weeks then throw them out in the raised bed planter I have been doctoring for 2 years now and let them flower out thru the fall outdoors. Raised bed is approx 500 gall with all kind of goodies. Been using some drought tolerant cover crops and sun screen to keep it shaded to assist the biology to keep humming in these triple digit temps. I was concerned the Red Wiggler worms wouldnt make it but it is deep and long enough that they survived this brutal summer.

We have an extended out door season here and they can flower well in to january before frost is an issue. Will be nice to see what phenotypical gene expression I get outdoors. My 1st run with them a few years ago was indoors.

Will post snaps when the time comes and share them with you. I'm hoping to find at least 1 stud out of the mix.

Last edited:
Top Bottom