welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

098D3758 A18B 460E 95B7 37D27142BC0E
Both on day 28

104CB02B 9639 429E 864A 8F128CB83F83
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got my Mr. White's transplanted into #3's a couple days back, gonna flip 'em pretty soon. @jumpincactus Have you run these before your current run? Wondering how much stretch I'll get out of them, if anyone can chime in on that I'd appreciate it, hoping they'll get to a decent size and I'd hate to have to veg them for a lot longer for that to happen but...
MrWhite4

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my Mr. White's transplanted into #3's a couple days back, gonna flip 'em pretty soon. @jumpincactus Have you run these before your current run? Wondering how much stretch I'll get out of them, if anyone can chime in on that I'd appreciate it, hoping they'll get to a decent size and I'd hate to have to veg them for a lot longer for that to happen but...
View attachment 757659
All I can say papa is please take a cut and hold on to one for me. I was running the Mr. White and remember that was one of the genepool plus SLP sour larry pebbles, cornbread bubba etc I had to off load. I had to find a home for 30 plants and now I heard today the dude claims he was ripped and all my shit is gone. Pretty gutted considering dude came with a good reference.......... Almost went postal but the years have mellowed ole cactus a tad. Gladiator school aint my gig no more. Rather walk to talk another day.Guess they call that wisdom!!!

Please hold a cut of that MW. I hear fudgy is running some F2's of the slp so I can get more of those but not sure MW is still available. Look for the white bubba leaner in those MW's Thats comes from the fudgemeister himself.

Sorry cant help you with the stretch ???? Maybe check fudgy out on IG and ask him.

On a better up note, we put a offer in on a nice home today mommas dream home, so hopefully we will know something soon. Got plenty of space for my garden as well!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
All I can say papa is please take a cut and hold on to one for me. I was running the Mr. White and remember that was one of the genepool plus SLP sour larry pebbles, cornbread bubba etc I had to off load. I had to find a home for 30 plants and now I heard today the dude claims he was ripped and all my shit is gone. Pretty gutted considering dude came with a good reference.......... Almost went postal but the years have mellowed ole cactus a tad. Gladiator school aint my gig no more. Rather walk to talk another day.Guess they call that wisdom!!!

Please hold a cut of that MW. I hear fudgy is running some F2's of the slp so I can get more of those but not sure MW is still available. Look for the white bubba leaner in those MW's Thats comes from the fudgemeister himself.

Sorry cant help you with the stretch ???? Maybe check fudgy out on IG and ask him.

On a better up note, we put a offer in on a nice home today mommas dream home, so hopefully we will know something soon. Got plenty of space for my garden as well!!!!
I tried to warn you.

incogneato

incogneato

Just ordered a pack of those slp f2's today.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I tried to warn you.
Yes you did. I should have listened, I typically learn my lessons best the hard way it seems..........
The challenge was with the home on the market and an appraiser and agents showing the place it would have been way too much jugglin 30 plus gurls around. They would have felt like a dirty south hooker at mardi gras :D And way too much stress on my end...........

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

3ECE1B29 D7D9 4C35 8C38 33627110FF17
This is sour Larry x UCSFV aka sweet and sour chem. I gave a pal 5 seeds he killed 2, and found one female in the remaining 3. I got a cut from him and have 4 in flower this run. She nasty. Just dirty musky sour chem with that ugly structure only her daddy could love. One leaf blade on every fan kind of curls down too, love plants with those little quirks. Medium to low stretch. Very happy with her so far and she hints at being an evil smoke.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The shit luck I have, I'm tellin' ya. Culled more males today after thinking I was done with that shit. Out of three Mr. White started I only have one female, at least this one is a definite girl but, pretty bummed at the ratios I've gotten this round.

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The shit luck I have, I'm tellin' ya. Culled more males today after thinking I was done with that shit. Out of three Mr. White started I only have one female, at least this one is a definite girl but, pretty bummed at the ratios I've gotten this round.
I actually started four but, one of those refused to come up so, that one really doesn't count I guess. lol

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 758216 This is sour Larry x UCSFV aka sweet and sour chem. I gave a pal 5 seeds he killed 2, and found one female in the remaining 3. I got a cut from him and have 4 in flower this run. She nasty. Just dirty musky sour chem with that ugly structure only her daddy could love. One leaf blade on every fan kind of curls down too, love plants with those little quirks. Medium to low stretch. Very happy with her so far and she hints at being an evil smoke.
These are heavy on my radar right now. When I thought I missed out on the slp drop I started looking at em. Pretty sure this is my next pack. Might need to crash on someones couch though, wifey getting irritated lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had 8 males out of 12. But alas I lost them all as you know due to our circumstances.. So with the MW the male female ratio seemed a little skewed it would seem. Sorry you didnt get a better final outcome.

We made an offer on a home and it was accepted today. They countered and it's conditions were minimal so we are laying down the earnest money tomorrow. Seems me and Momma are going to be ok!!!! Have a great Friday Farmers!!!! Truth be told I feel lost with out my garden humming along. I will have to live vicariously thru you all. :D Well for a little bit anyway our closing date is set for approx Dec 3rd

Top Bottom