welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

I had 8 males out of 12. But alas I lost them all as you know due to our circumstances.. So with the MW the male female ratio seemed a little skewed it would seem. Sorry you didnt get a better final outcome.

We made an offer on a home and it was accepted today. They countered and it's conditions were minimal so we are laying down the earnest money tomorrow. Seems me and Momma are going to be ok!!!! Have a great Friday Farmers!!!! Truth be told I feel lost with out my garden humming along. I will have to live vicariously thru you all. :D Well for a little bit anyway our closing date is set for approx Dec 3rd
I knew it wouldn't be long bro. Awesome news! I'm sure we'll be seeing a badass cactus patch in no time.

NHWhites

NHWhites

A couple shots of FAB1 and FAB2. I had a little snafu with my light being unplugged for almost 24 hours. I think that’s what caused the leaf turn on the bigger one. These were started in water on the same day but #2 took an extra 5 days to germinate. It’s starting to come around now. They both have similar leaf shapes, pretty fat Indica looking. Perhaps that’s the Blackberry Kush. I think I’m going to give them there first feeding next week(end)
71FC2B29 1B4E 4B87 BA05 A42241BA9C6D
29D8442B E1D2 40C6 B73E 713E65CE3350
392F524E EFE9 4BC2 819D 7A7EA18C5574
E30D3638 6836 47C4 A750 D7D0673F1F63

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Overwatering? That’s what I think after reading a little bit
Yeah, I think you guys are on it here. You've got to water by weight, not by time or looks or whatever, you need to know what the dry weight feels like when you pick it up and don't water until they get to that point.
In my younger years I was always told that weed likes to get good and bone dry before getting water again and I've tried to stick with that although at times I'm probably not as good with it as I used to be just because of my disability fucking with me, a lot of times I just have to do things the way I have to do them.
With that said, I definitely let them get dry but, sometimes there might be one or two that could wait and they just have to get it with the rest, that kind of shit.
It's a fine line though, you certainly don't want to let them get so dry that they start to wilt but, you want to get somewhat near to that point though.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, I think you guys are on it here. You've got to water by weight, not by time or looks or whatever, you need to know what the dry weight feels like when you pick it up and don't water until they get to that point.
In my younger years I was always told that weed likes to get good and bone dry before getting water again and I've tried to stick with that although at times I'm probably not as good with it as I used to be just because of my disability fucking with me, a lot of times I just have to do things the way I have to do them.
With that said, I definitely let them get dry but, sometimes there might be one or two that could wait and they just have to get it with the rest, that kind of shit.
It's a fine line though, you certainly don't want to let them get so dry that they start to wilt but, you want to get somewhat near to that point though.
Pretty humble for potm winner lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yes you did. I should have listened, I typically learn my lessons best the hard way it seems..........
The challenge was with the home on the market and an appraiser and agents showing the place it would have been way too much jugglin 30 plus gurls around. They would have felt like a dirty south hooker at mardi gras :D And way too much stress on my end...........
Juggling 30+ girls would definitely be a pain. But I told you to take cuts and have a tiny dome to hide. :D If it were me it would have been a no brainer

Top Bottom