welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

2145757F 35E5 4C75 BEDC 91D60F3B8182
Bananadawg day 37 and stacking nicely. Looks to me like she’ll want to go 10 weeks

Limonene

Limonene

D93BFCB9 989A 4F3D A13A 007E57C8B5F2
B3020B0E 8700 4713 85B9 68016740D478
BEA93FC2 1E38 4699 9E9A FC1173B2CCC2
Bottom pic is slp4 on day 37. Such a great pheno and I love her almost as much as pheno 3. 3 just edges it for structure and terps but 4 does it for me in terms frost and dank lime OG earth mouth coating flavour. The front part of the top and middle pic is pretty much 1 plant of SLP 4 taking about about 1m2 and should yield a good 14 per plant I conservatively estimate. 14 of top shelf dank as fuck frosty as hell nuggets that no one else is growing! If you’ve got seeds of these get them wet! Hats off to señor fudge for this amazing cross.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 759418 View attachment 759419 View attachment 759420 Bottom pic is slp4 on day 37. Such a great pheno and I love her almost as much as pheno 3. 3 just edges it for structure and terps but 4 does it for me in terms frost and dank lime OG earth mouth coating flavour. The front part of the top and middle pic is pretty much 1 plant of SLP 4 taking about about 1m2 and should yield a good 14 per plant I conservatively estimate. 14 of top shelf dank as fuck frosty as hell nuggets that no one else is growing! If you’ve got seeds of these get them wet! Hats off to señor fudge for this amazing cross.
Looking fucking great bro. Oh and on the SLP's...you suck too. :jimlad:

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 759418 View attachment 759419 View attachment 759420 Bottom pic is slp4 on day 37. Such a great pheno and I love her almost as much as pheno 3. 3 just edges it for structure and terps but 4 does it for me in terms frost and dank lime OG earth mouth coating flavour. The front part of the top and middle pic is pretty much 1 plant of SLP 4 taking about about 1m2 and should yield a good 14 per plant I conservatively estimate. 14 of top shelf dank as fuck frosty as hell nuggets that no one else is growing! If you’ve got seeds of these get them wet! Hats off to señor fudge for this amazing cross.
I just popped all the beans I have room for or they would already be wet. Looking fire in there Limo!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Cheers paps! Please tell me u snagged some slps for fucks sake!
I wish bro, too fucking broke right now, if I needed to use one of those old ten cent shitters I'd have to just shit in my pants and scrub 'em out in the river! Ok, maybe not quite that bad but, bad enough that I'm selling off a good chunk of my collection on IG instead of having the luxury of adding to it.
I'll live, I'll still have a bunch of stuff to run, certainly won't be without. Hell, I have a fair amount of stuff that was gifted to me and I'd never be so rude as to sell any of that stuff so, it's all good.

G gnome

G gnome

I wish bro, too fucking broke right now, if I needed to use one of those old ten cent shitters I'd have to just shit in my pants and scrub 'em out in the river! Ok, maybe not quite that bad but, bad enough that I'm selling off a good chunk of my collection on IG instead of having the luxury of adding to it.
I'll live, I'll still have a bunch of stuff to run, certainly won't be without. Hell, I have a fair amount of stuff that was gifted to me and I'd never be so rude as to sell any of that stuff so, it's all good.

Best o luck, pops. Ull be back on track in no time!

Limonene

Limonene

gave a really good guy some seeds and cuts and received these beauties in return

Golden retriever 6 - jews gold x UCSFV Dank as fuck sour chem Og hits very hard, very smooth and tasty as hell
IMG 6986
golden 4 - see above but less sour
IMG 6989
hmm think this one is disco biscuit, not by fudge but ill leave it here
IMG 6991
af pak very nice indeed, haven't sampled her yet
IMG 6992

IMG 6993
IMG 6995
Top Bottom