welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

My SSLD are growing very uniform and vigorously, there are two of the 11 that are more compact between nodes. Im looking forward to finding a momma from these beans. I have 8 Kimbos started about 2 weeks before the ssld so Im really happy to see the pics above :D. Do you still have the 26.2% thc girl still?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Okay, what breeder is this? I've seen thunder fudge rockin that Alien gear in the past, Kimbo from Obsoul33t too?

Must know! They got Franchise Genetics at TLC right now.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Okay, what breeder is this? I've seen thunder fudge rockin that Alien gear in the past, Kimbo from Obsoul33t too?

Must know! They got Franchise Genetics at TLC right now.
Exotic genetix,he's testing the f2s now
My SSLD are growing very uniform and vigorously, there are two of the 11 that are more compact between nodes. Im looking forward to finding a momma from these beans. I have 8 Kimbos started about 2 weeks before the ssld so Im really happy to see the pics above :D. Do you still have the 26.2% thc girl still?
oh yea,zhe's never going anywhere

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

That's a friends gig, the clone shippers with the lights, 72 hours of LED, foam retention pad for keeping the roots all good too.
I ran into these cool little clone shippers the other day at my local grow shop..... even have a cool LED light so the poor baby clone dont get scared of the dark during shipment, really cool setup methinks...... I may have to send U a cpl, Thunderfudge ;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
You guys are fkn with some shit on a whole nother level over here, lol. I like it!

Breeder/vendor? If you don't mind. Gonna try and grab myself some of these baddies. If one thing is evident; thunder fudge knows how to pick them out, lol.
Thanks brother,I'm just testing a bunch of stuff at the moment.with bloom wrapped up I'm running a bunch of seedlings ive neglected.lol

Super sour larry deez
Rps20150506 173152

White08
Rps20150506 173319 922

Lemon Bubba X Sour Larry BX
Rps20150506 173503
just for the record,I feel terrible for neglecting these.they just got their first feed.

usstoner

usstoner

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Good to see ya still going strong Fudge!

All look good as usual...
Thanks broski,not much to see over here.vegging and shucking beans.I did however step into my first dispensary in months called mud bay meds in olympia yesterday.seemed like
a great place with nice people.they pay a fair donation as well.
KROMES WHITE
Rps20150514 120004 692
probably the best run with her so far.I got the orange taste to come out very strong

Latest posts

Top Bottom