welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20150514 120354 672

alaskind

alaskind

Thanks broski,not much to see over here.vegging and shucking beans.I did however step into my first dispensary in months called mud bay meds in olympia yesterday.seemed like
a great place with nice people.they pay a fair donation as well.
KROMES WHITEView attachment 509379probably the best run with her so far.I got the orange taste to come out very strong
Drroooolin here! been a good day, just got my script re-upped

alaskind

alaskind

SSLD are starting to have a bit of volume :P got a a pure lemon smelling one, a cpl that are kinda oily/skunky, and one thats smelling like sweet OG w/orange left in the sun... a cpl have stretched a bit more than their companions, but all in all very uniform. Im going to be taking cuts today and sexing those asap, as these are a fast, vigorous set of plants, and Im going to hafta cull soon for space ect... so far they are hands down outrunning my other plants in the same space. :D

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
SSLD are starting to have a bit of volume :p got a a pure lemon smelling one, a cpl that are kinda oily/skunky, and one thats smelling like sweet OG w/orange left in the sun... a cpl have stretched a bit more than their companions, but all in all very uniform. Im going to be taking cuts today and sexing those asap, as these are a fast, vigorous set of plants, and Im going to hafta cull soon for space ect... so far they are hands down outrunning my other plants in the same space. :D
Right on bro,how's the side branching?mine are going hamm!lookin good @alaskind
Rps20150519 115401

alaskind

alaskind

I topped my SSLD, branching out sweetly, still outgrowing Kimbo, but I think I effed up a cpl times w/ph on the Kimbos, so prolly not a fair race ;) SSLD gettin loud, a cpl are really so.....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20150521 201541
I topped my SSLD, branching out sweetly, still outgrowing Kimbo, but I think I effed up a cpl times w/ph on the Kimbos, so prolly not a fair race ;) SSLD gettin loud, a cpl are really so.....
Those SSLD are growers,mine are also very uniform.I haven't had the heart to top them since the lateral branching is beasting.I'm stoked on the herijuana bro!scratch it off the bucket list

alaskind

alaskind

Mine are hella uniform, and branching prolifically, however, Im in a crunch for space and #s, so I topped em to sex the clones while the donors just dance along in veg... the leaves never even drooped when I cut clones and popped em in my homemade cloner ;) I have to check out the strain Chemo sometime before I die, Ive heard certain phenos are RKS and deadly potent.... sounds like a win to me.... also Im on a search for an exemplary widow like I had in 02-04. Man I wanna find something pink too! lmao.... long ass bucket if I keep thinkin... :D

Top Bottom