welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They were great fucking days.lol.except if you lost your genetics,sometimes reaching out to strangers was tough.
I missed the whole overgrow/pot pimp days not being Internet savvy.that would be why I work with the cuts I do.I was floored looking through old pics of elite gear and all the stuff floating around from 2000-2010.
If I could find roadkill skunk I'd be complete.lol.she's one of the last scribbles on my bucket list.:)
I will not make promises. I have been told there is a cut of the original RKS in Jerome , AZ I will be there this weekend to meet with a longtime friend/grower and will let you know what I find....... Cross your fingers, because I haven't seen any RKS in years. Oh if dreams can come true. @thunderfudge ...... Fuck fudge lets both close our eyes and click our heels 3 times......... Cause we aint in Kansas no more Dorothy

mancdank

mancdank

I'm figuring my last breeds out...
UltraBrite male x hookah's ub cut
UltraBrite male x the white

81808 male x 81808, my "8" cut
81808 male x 818

Sour Larry bx2 male x sour d

A few simple ones,refining my choices a bit.there's a few more I'd like to throw in but since it will be a few separate pollinations I'm going to keep it simple.
Last breeds bro ?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I will not make promises. I have been told there is a cut of the original RKS in Jerome , AZ I will be there this weekend to meet with a longtime friend/grower and will let you know what I find....... Cross your fingers, because I haven't seen any RKS in years. Oh if dreams can come true. @thunderfudge ...... Fuck fudge lets both close our eyes and click our heels 3 times......... Cause we aint in Kansas no more Dorothy
That amazing acrid "skunks ass on your tongue".been a while @jumpincactus lol.that and the original "KGB" bred in maine Years ago.I see multiple seed co's dropping seeds of it,but watered down versions

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That amazing acrid "skunks ass on your tongue".been a while @jumpincactus lol.that and the original "KGB" bred in maine Years ago.I see multiple seed co's dropping seeds of it,but watered down versions
Truth be known, dude I am checking in with has been running his private stock in Jerome since the early 80's when the ghost town began to be revitalized by the stoners/hippes ya guyz like me LOL

Met the dude in Beserkley and he had a flat in the Haight district we used to kick it at round 70. Not only did he have amazing weed we used to get hooked up with a dude named Bear out of San Fran and had Owsley acid. Used to keep it in a visine bottle and all it took was one drop in your eye. We paid in those dayz 1.00 a drop they ran from 200-250 mcg's. I wont even tie the thread up to describe what that shit was like back then..... Long story short, we have been friends for many decades, we both ended up doing time for a large grow op in the Triangle, we both stayed in touch over the years and he migrated with the hippes to Jerome in the early 80's

He claims he is holding the real deal, and for all the naysayers that claim RKS is no longer out there, stranger things have happened. I do recall when it hit the Dutch across the pond it was selectivley bred/ restructured due the overwhelming smell and that trait was bred out due to security concerns. I do believe breeder Chimera also believes "the truth is till out there". Peace

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Truth be known, dude I am checking in with has been running his private stock in Jerome since the early 80's when the ghost town began to be revitalized by the stoners/hippes ya guyz like me LOL

Met the dude in Beserkley and he had a flat in the Haight district we used to kick it at round 70. Not only did he have amazing weed we used to get hooked up with a dude named Bear out of San Fran and had Owsley acid. Used to keep it in a visine bottle and all it took was one drop in your eye. We paid in those dayz 1.00 a drop they ran from 200-250 mcg's. I wont even tie the thread up to describe what that shit was like back then..... Long story short, we have been friends for many decades, we both ended up doing time for a large grow op in the Triangle, we both stayed in touch over the years and he migrated with the hippes to Jerome in the early 80's

He claims he is holding the real deal, and for all the naysayers that claim RKS is no longer out there, stranger things have happened. I do recall when it hit the Dutch across the pond it was selectivley bred/ restructured due the overwhelming smell and that trait was bred out due to security concerns. I do believe breeder Chimera also believes "the truth is till out there". Peace
I would love to see that truth @jumpincactus lol.I'm sure she lives on.

N

Nomadic

Sorry for the off topic dribble.....
I once lived with a girl whose mom lived in prescott. Her husband took me camping in verde valley where we slept under the skies and I caught three killer appaloosa catfish that we cooked up and ate with all the fixin's. Man that's living!

Then we went up to jerome...found a couple of old artifacts to take home. The place was occupied by hippies and bikers back then....everyone carried guns...including me. Those were the days. Been there since and things changed dramatically.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
With all of these crazy names for cannabis strains, bruce banner, alien cookies, etc. You would think that you would see at least a few strains with the most classic stoner cartoon ever man, like jinkies gang...
They would be the best strains ever...think about it
Scooby snacks
Scrappy doo
Shaggy snacks
Velma
Daphne
Mystery machine...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Nevermind...
Marijuana review Doc Croc Mystery Machine Stash Pot Shop Ballard 2

Sometimes I rant

alaskind

alaskind

I smoked a pheno of Mr. Nice's "Nordle" that IS RKS. :D yep the greasy, "stab ya in the face" 90 degree, heat comin off the blacktop, road kill skunk.... only one in about 100 seeds will show it according to the guy that did the pheno hunt.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

They were great fucking days.lol.except if you lost your genetics,sometimes reaching out to strangers was tough.
I missed the whole overgrow/pot pimp days not being Internet savvy.that would be why I work with the cuts I do.I was floored looking through old pics of elite gear and all the stuff floating around from 2000-2010.
If I could find roadkill skunk I'd be complete.lol.she's one of the last scribbles on my bucket list.:)

It's still a bit like that around here especially local wise. I looked up elite after reading this and man that guy was wild. Made some good gear just seemed all over the place though.

@jumpincactus good luck on the rks, haven't seen anything skunky in about 4 years around here.

@thunderfudge
Good luck on getting the big legal position.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
It's still a bit like that around here especially local wise. I looked up elite after reading this and man that guy was wild. Made some good gear just seemed all over the place though.

@jumpincactus good luck on the rks, haven't seen anything skunky in about 4 years around here.

@thunderfudge
Good luck on getting the big legal position.
Thanks brosef,it's a small job on the other side of the state,nothing big,just trying to get my foot in the door.
Yea elite was all over the place,cali,indiana,Mr castle's rv,loompa's back yard,lol.

T

Top Selecta

I got some SK #1 beans, came from a old school homie that never did me wrong. Don't know if you'll find RKS but you're more then welcome. Got know plans.....yours for the repro and what ever else. I don't make it over here so I'll hit you on IG with more details.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I'm figuring my last breeds out...
UltraBrite male x hookah's ub cut
UltraBrite male x the white

81808 male x 81808, my "8" cut
81808 male x 818

Sour Larry bx2 male x sour d

A few simple ones,refining my choices a bit.there's a few more I'd like to throw in but since it will be a few separate pollinations I'm going to keep it simple.
So will these get dropped on the farm?

Top Bottom