welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
81808 male and female
Rps20160511 132413 089
Rps20160511 132452 371

B

Burned Haze

DNA already grabbed the name,back to the drawing board,tho it was just made as a vessel to get me to the next phase,I liked the name.lol

I would just put TF's Secret or family platter lol

Maybe thats just me but fuck a company to brand/copyright such broad wording. THEY don't own shit but only what everyone lets lol

Keep the pics and grows coming. BOMB :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks my dudes @Burned Haze @mancdank @jumpincactus.

One more for room the road I guess,I'll take my 4 clones to be in compliance with the state.I'll be keeping most of my last run for myself..the state will never make a weed buck off me or any family member.I'm still hoping to move,but my tools are ready to go just in case I have to go that route.
I can't speak on the exodus,I could but it's pointless.everybody is still out there,u just have to know where to look.lol

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks my dudes @Burned Haze @mancdank @jumpincactus.

One more for room the road I guess,I'll take my 4 clones to be in compliance with the state.I'll be keeping most of my last run for myself..the state will never make a weed buck off me or any family member.I'm still hoping to move,but my tools are ready to go just in case I have to go that route.
I can't speak on the exodus,I could but it's pointless.everybody is still out there,u just have to know where to look.lol
I was like fuck yea can't blame the guy until I remembered that room with all the mcc brother u will be smoking that for a while lol That room really is a jungle

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I was like fuck yea can't blame the guy until I remembered that room with all the mcc brother u will be smoking that for a while lol That room really is a jungle
Ah @mancdank ,that's on the market right now.lol.I'm almost through dry trimming the last of it.I have a few banana Dawgs I'll jar up until the next room is done.I absolutely can't wait for more 81808!there is something in it I haven't smelled since about 85'.

The lemon Larry cut turned out to be lemon sour diesel.it's got pink hairs and diesel structure,her leaves are a bit squat and it almost had me thinking chem,but I'm standing firm on LSD.She's decent but b dawg walks on her.I'm hoping the LSD x ult chem cross bumps her up a bit

And @jumpincactus as long as guys like you and the homies are here I'll still log on,easy peazy.
it's still a good place,just a different dynamic.I think there used to be a lot more full time guys here than now.it seems the majority here now are a bit newer to it and seeking info,nothing wrong with that at all,but I think some folks don't understand the way it was vs the way it is now.
There used to be a code everybody just naturally followed,back in the days when it would take you 10 minutes to drive to the grow store,and an HOUR and 10 minutes to drive home because you didn't want to pick up a tail.lol.
what you grew was like your family crest,and there was no plethora of endless cuts to get because you had to stick your neck out to get ANYTHING!
Times are changing for sure.not sure if it is for the better or not.I had a good friend get jacked by another forum member for 50+ packs recently,death threats in there too.lol.I wish the dude spent as much time sourcing cuts as he did ripping people off.lol.shiesty fuckers!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah @mancdank ,that's on the market right now.lol.I'm almost through dry trimming the last of it.I have a few banana Dawgs I'll jar up until the next room is done.I absolutely can't wait for more 81808!there is something in it I haven't smelled since about 85'.

The lemon Larry cut turned out to be lemon sour diesel.it's got pink hairs and diesel structure,her leaves are a bit squat and it almost had me thinking chem,but I'm standing firm on LSD.She's decent but b dawg walks on her.I'm hoping the LSD x ult chem cross bumps her up a bit

And @jumpincactus as long as guys like you and the homies are here I'll still log on,easy peazy.
it's still a good place,just a different dynamic.I think there used to be a lot more full time guys here than now.it seems the majority here now are a bit newer to it and seeking info,nothing wrong with that at all,but I think some folks don't understand the way it was vs the way it is now.
There used to be a code everybody just naturally followed,back in the days when it would take you 10 minutes to drive to the grow store,and an HOUR and 10 minutes to drive home because you didn't want to pick up a tail.lol.
what you grew was like your family crest,and there was no plethora of endless cuts to get because you had to stick your neck out to get ANYTHING!
Times are changing for sure.not sure if it is for the better or not.I had a good friend get jacked by another forum member for 50+ packs recently,death threats in there too.lol.I wish the dude spent as much time sourcing cuts as he did ripping people off.lol.shiesty fuckers!
@thunderfudge Thank you for always keeping it real. :cool: Not sure you know it or not but the cactus clan considers you to be extended family. I appreciate you and what you stand for........ Much Love, Much Respect +++ peace bro.

mancdank

mancdank

I'm smoking some stardawg now it's awesome weed it's defo my #1 smoke atm followed by a very close 2nd with Mr Bee nepoji :) but I look at the choc strawbs I got and I can see greatness in #6. And as for how things was on the forums I can't comment on that I'm a total noob on these things and I have for sure met some solid people on here and some absolute cunts but I guess that's the way of the world lol. Also whilst I'm here when does the mcc start giving out some smell I've got some there real nice structure and trichs but absolutely 0 smell

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm smoking some stardawg now it's awesome weed it's defo my #1 smoke atm followed by a very close 2nd with Mr Bee nepoji :) but I look at the choc strawbs I got and I can see greatness in #6. And as for how things was on the forums I can't comment on that I'm a total noob on these things and I have for sure met some solid people on here and some absolute cunts but I guess that's the way of the world lol. Also whilst I'm here when does the mcc start giving out some smell I've got some there real nice structure and trichs but absolutely 0 smell
How far in are you?they're pretty quick to start setting up and stacking.they start with a light hash smell,and the cookie builds up,and then the green ribbon comes in with a limey garlic fuel smell.it's there by 7 weeks.

mancdank

mancdank

How far in are you?they're pretty quick to start setting up and stacking.they start with a light hash smell,and the cookie builds up,and then the green ribbon comes in with a limey garlic fuel smell.it's there by 7 weeks.
The mcc are about 5 n half maybe 6 weeks in and there's no smell at all everything else in the room is smelling real nice don't get me wrong though the mcc looks nice but no smell

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lets see some banana dogs. Wish I was born a bit younger to experience those days.
They were great fucking days.lol.except if you lost your genetics,sometimes reaching out to strangers was tough.
I missed the whole overgrow/pot pimp days not being Internet savvy.that would be why I work with the cuts I do.I was floored looking through old pics of elite gear and all the stuff floating around from 2000-2010.
If I could find roadkill skunk I'd be complete.lol.she's one of the last scribbles on my bucket list.:)

mancdank

mancdank

They were great fucking days.lol.except if you lost your genetics,sometimes reaching out to strangers was tough.
I missed the whole overgrow/pot pimp days not being Internet savvy.that would be why I work with the cuts I do.I was floored looking through old pics of elite gear and all the stuff floating around from 2000-2010.
If I could find roadkill skunk I'd be complete.lol.she's one of the last scribbles on my bucket list.:)
The mcc are about 5 n half maybe 6 weeks in and there's no smell at all everything else in the room is smelling real nice don't get me wrong though the mcc looks nice but no smell
Gimme an hour I will try get some better pics :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm figuring my last breeds out...
UltraBrite male x hookah's ub cut
UltraBrite male x the white

81808 male x 81808, my "8" cut
81808 male x 818

Sour Larry bx2 male x sour d

A few simple ones,refining my choices a bit.there's a few more I'd like to throw in but since it will be a few separate pollinations I'm going to keep it simple.

Top Bottom