welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

the last year has been a major education to me regarding genetics, hype, breeding and selection.... Im so fuckin glad there are guys like you and Ex to do the breeding of the good shit so I/we can just select the traits that suite us from the combination of elites.... myself I started a year +/- with some Kimbo seeds (shortly after, some SSLD as well) and at this point Im not even willing to list the elites Ive collected in Oregon since... I think for recently liberated markets the seed sales will diminish as people come out of the closet and cuts start travelling.... I am at a point that I cannot justify buying any more seeds with the availability of cuts and testers..... have U seen this in Wa. & Colo as well @thunderfudge ?
Wen u have breeders like bodhi giving out dank ass strains to anyone willing to do a journal-although most dont.they just vault em which is out of order imo.never done that ever-u cant blame people for not buying beans.one breeder inparticular at breed bay was pretty pissed off about it coz his beans wouldnt sell wen B was givin em away but wat can u do?if your gears good enough it will sell no matter wat.
anyways heres a few snaps of the blackberry bubba ogers from Thunderfudge genetics.
20160428 230402
20160428 210610
20160428 210255
20160428 230822
@thunderfudge is the blackberry kush used in this the same one thats in exotics kimbo?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Wen u have breeders like bodhi giving out dank ass strains to anyone willing to do a journal-although most dont.they just vault em which is out of order imo.never done that ever-u cant blame people for not buying beans.one breeder inparticular at breed bay was pretty pissed off about it coz his beans wouldnt sell wen B was givin em away but wat can u do?if your gears good enough it will sell no matter wat.
anyways heres a few snaps of the blackberry bubba ogers from Thunderfudge genetics.View attachment 596974 View attachment 596975 View attachment 596976 View attachment 596977@thunderfudge is the blackberry kush used in this the same one thats in exotics kimbo?
Yessir,that BBK was sourced from my buddy sved and bud savage via pendleton,Oregon years ago.orgnkid's friend juaquin at soho dispensary verified it as kids cut.
Thanks for running those bro,I hope u found something u like in there.u can test for me anytime!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yessir,that BBK was sourced from my buddy sved and bud savage via pendleton,Oregon years ago.orgnkid's friend juaquin at soho dispensary verified it as kids cut.
Thanks for running those bro,I hope u found something u like in there.u can test for me anytime!
I,ll hold u to that!lol.if u ever need me u know were to find me.
these bbbogrs arent far off finishing now.my favorite sofar is the wild pheno.i think its a pheno from the bbk side of things as exotics description of the bbk describes its structure perfectly "spaghetti like".
its petioles are huge! Some were about 10 inches long which adds to the wild look.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
You can definitely see some BBK and bubba,the skinny ogers leaves too.

Yeah testers are a sore subject with me here.lol.I'm having great luck sprouting them and hanging at my buddy's hydro shop.lol.if somebody is too busy to snap a couple of pics a week and post them or email them they shouldn't be testing someone's gear.9/10,they just vaulted the beans.
Seeds have a long time.either way I'll still be throwing down.between
Landrace
Hybrid
Preservation
Fems
CBD-medical
Novelty
It will go on for a while.

RedsFire

RedsFire

anyways heres a few snaps of the blackberry bubba ogers from Thunderfudge genetics.View attachment 596974 View attachment 596975 View attachment 596976 View attachment 596977@thunderfudge is the blackberry kush used in this the same one thats in exotics kimbo?
Man that is straight gorgeous.

How the hell do I get free seeds for doing a journal??? I'm all over that.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that is straight gorgeous.

How the hell do I get free seeds for doing a journal??? I'm all over that.
Mhhhhhhh like a couple thousand likes, some time around the farm, make some friends and get to know some breeders. Oh post some pics of your current or past work etc etc.... Membership start date of April 27th, I would try being a tad more patient.:D Where do you guyz come from.???

mancdank

mancdank

You can definitely see some BBK and bubba,the skinny ogers leaves too.

Yeah testers are a sore subject with me here.lol.I'm having great luck sprouting them and hanging at my buddy's hydro shop.lol.if somebody is too busy to snap a couple of pics a week and post them or email them they shouldn't be testing someone's gear.9/10,they just vaulted the beans.
Seeds have a long time.either way I'll still be throwing down.between
Landrace
Hybrid
Preservation
Fems
CBD-medical
Novelty
It will go on for a while.
Tell me more about the novelty bro :)

mancdank

mancdank

Sort of looks like my satie leaner I had in hammerheads Sdubb x Querkle.... Very tasty and kicked like a mule...
For looks it's defo a tangie leaner we got but the dawg has made the nugs rock hard with the tangie when it's dry it's easily ground to dust between your fingers but this a grinder is needed unless u wanna spend a while picking in it. It's defo made improvements

Top Bottom