welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Gotta a very nice table of 4 Ultrabrites into bloom finally, they are just over 2' tall, pix up later. Clones of each taken.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Gotta a very nice table of 4 Ultrabrites into bloom finally, they are just over 2' tall, pix up later. Clones of each taken.
Thanks @Lyfespan and @alaskind .sorry for the lack of posts lately,it's just been one of those months.lol.I haven't been in the garden in 5 days.looking forward to going home very much.@Lyfespan,I did have one true herm show up at about 2 weeks in on those ultrabrite.it could've been a light leak,just saying,lol.I've got nothing to hide.I got to discuss the white with cornbread and krome this weekend and she's the real deal for sure,I had no doubts,but always good to verify when u can.

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Man, love the thread, you got some serious dank going on in here, and lost of variety. You deffinetly do right by your plants!!! coodos!!

Been outta the loop for a bit and am lost about all these new genetics, but from what I see.............all I can say is DAMN!!!!!

If I my be so bold to ask, what would you go with if you were looking for a low smell (something I could just hide with a couple ona gels), high yield (of course....lol) citrus tasting, and loves to be lst'd?

Also what your top 5 faves be that you've grown recently?

By the way....did I mentions nice plants??? lol

alaskind

alaskind

Thanks @Lyfespan and @alaskind .sorry for the lack of posts lately,it's just been one of those months.lol.I haven't been in the garden in 5 days.looking forward to going home very much.@Lyfespan,I did have one true herm show up at about 2 weeks in on those ultrabrite.it could've been a light leak,just saying,lol.I've got nothing to hide.I got to discuss the white with cornbread and krome this weekend and she's the real deal for sure,I had no doubts,but always good to verify when u can.
Ive been way busy with an alfalfa harvest for a while now too.... been feeling guilty for not posting pics of SSLD but I will in the next cpl days hehehe

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Man, love the thread, you got some serious dank going on in here, and lost of variety. You deffinetly do right by your plants!!! coodos!!

Been outta the loop for a bit and am lost about all these new genetics, but from what I see.............all I can say is DAMN!!!!!

If I my be so bold to ask, what would you go with if you were looking for a low smell (something I could just hide with a couple ona gels), high yield (of course....lol) citrus tasting, and loves to be lst'd?

Also what your top 5 faves be that you've grown recently?

By the way....did I mentions nice plants??? lol
Thanks for the good vibes bro.low smelling,high yielding....motorbreath.u might get a stinker but I just finished 9 phenos and all were low smell,or the smell came out after it was dried and jarred.best 5 of late? I would have to say,in no particular order
lemon bubba(pre98 bubba x lemon thai)-motarebel
Super sour larry deez-Super sour deez x sour larry bx-me
Sour larry-sour d x larry og-ELITE GENETICS
banana og-sag 60/40 × ghost og-ORGNKID
Lem Dog-Super Lemon Haze x ultimate chem 08-me
always subject to change.lol.the super sour larry deez is only half way done,but is so promising I'd be happy if it came down today lol

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Nice, thanks for the reply and the info! I really like the sound of Lem Dog-Super Lemon Haze x Ultimate Chem 08.
I've grown SLH and truly loved it, one of my all time fave chill somke, hands down. I've also grown out the Ultimate Chem 08 as well, and was very happy with the yield and trich's, also both love to be LST'D, and I loves to tie my bitches down :D

That really sounds like a killer combo, are they F1's?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice, thanks for the reply and the info! I really like the sound of Lem Dog-Super Lemon Haze x Ultimate Chem 08.
I've grown SLH and truly loved it, one of my all time fave chill somke, hands down. I've also grown out the Ultimate Chem 08 as well, and was very happy with the yield and trich's, also both love to be LST'D, and I loves to tie my bitches down :D

That really sounds like a killer combo, are they F1's?
Thanks bro yes bx1 f1,it was a sweet lemon skunk dom SLH hit to my male 08,and back to the SLH.I just got the lem dog mom(slh x chem 08)revegged and rooted,and she could show herself on the cup circuit early next year.out of all the lemon chems I've sampled it's a breath of fresh air.she'll be getting hit back to the 08 as well to bolster the chem funk.right now lem dog hits like a sour lemon warhead candy,which is awesome,I just want to take it a step further and see where it puts it.I also want to take my orange cookie dog male and hit the lem dog for a variation on the citrus finish

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Here's another banger.exotic's chocolate chip mint cookies.this thing is absolutely loud
Rps20150625 005123 521

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Sorry about all the questions, but you got my full attention with that SLH x UC '08 lol

Too bad we can't send puffs through our screes lol I'd love to take a hit of that lemony goodness.

What's the average flowering for her? 9-10?

She still got SLH stretch to her?

I'm sorry if I missed them but do you have any pix of her?

Nice looking plant above, by loud, I'm guessing you mean strong smelling? Told you I've been outta the loop ahahaha

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sorry about all the questions, but you got my full attention with that SLH x UC '08 lol

Too bad we can't send puffs through our screes lol I'd love to take a hit of that lemony goodness.

What's the average flowering for her? 9-10?

She still got SLH stretch to her?

I'm sorry if I missed them but do you have any pix of her?

Nice looking plant above, by loud, I'm guessing you mean strong smelling? Told you I've been outta the loop ahahaha
9 to 10 yes,and loud=straight funk. on "LEM DOG",Use the site engine (magnifying glass) up top and you should see everything from start to finish bro.no massive stretch.I use a bloom booster the first week and it induces flower pretty quick

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@Scotian Roc
Good deal bro,good results for fresh gear.awesome!
Another LEM DOG phenoView attachment 506255 View attachment 506256

Lem dog Panned up.I was lucky enough to get a sampler that had been sheared by the string I had around her.it seemed to have a very similar funk as tahoe,but very sour acidic Lemons all the way through.of course no clones,so the reveg project has begun.foe not having much of a smell the whole way through,she sure reeks when cut.I'm a proud papa

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Looks very Ultimate Chem like in structure, until you get to the up close and personal bud shots and they look more like SLH. How long did you veg for? Those 2 or 3 gal?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looks very Ultimate Chem like in structure, until you get to the up close and personal bud shots and they look more like SLH. How long did you veg for? Those 2 or 3 gal?
It was a shorter veg,3 gal pots.I had motorbreath babies the same age that outgrew her 2x.the slh was very hazy in structure, u can see the 08 put a smack down on that.lol.the lem dog has opposing branches all the way up in damn near every pheno,very uniform.in my opinion it was exactly what the slh needed to bolster yield,gum drop shaped chem flowers instead of the triangulated sparcer SLH formation.slap you in the face sour lemon,acrid,acidic....enough to give ya heartburn.the bx1s should be very nice.the smell on the lem dog was like burning naugahide or plastic.i'll get to em sometime

Scotian Roc

Scotian Roc

Yea SLH can get pretty wiry eh? I've had some 3-4x stretch on me I swear. Glad to see the U.C. took care of that! Opposing branches are a nice trait as well!!
Heartburn..........:D that's awesome!!
When did you say these seeds will be released?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yea SLH can get pretty wiry eh? I've had some 3-4x stretch on me I swear. Glad to see the U.C. took care of that! Opposing branches are a nice trait as well!!
Heartburn..........:D that's awesome!!
When did you say these seeds will be released?
Sorry bro these were just a vessel to get me to the next place bro,one step closer to a good slh in seed form.I might make another batch though,but for now,I'm concentrating on my sour larry bx line with super sour larry deez being the frontrunner.I should have them done in 4 weeks,which would be at the same time as the Portland high times cannabis cup.if everything goes well I might put in a live resin entry of either ultrabrite or SSLD,maybe slang a few packs out of the exotic booth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom