welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20160517 034604
Rps20160517 034706 762

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sour Larry bx2 male.I have a few going through drought and starvation.this is my favorite.they stink.the compact one has the sour Larry structure but a bit more deez,he popped a few 11 bladers.the larger one I'd like to run and see what he has to offer.there's an honorable mention or 2 as well.
Rps20160517 035156

T

Top Selecta

Lolol,yes u can.lol.especially if you hit a got spot on search.lol.pick your poison.haha
Yea youve been Killin it bro,good pics too..did you ever do anything more with those space queens?
Thanks for the kudos, it's been nice focusing on things without the former pressures. I took the Space Queen to F4, she has issues with envoirmental changes and I haven't been able to breed it out. She also never showed much Romulan other then bud structure and a slight twang. Cindy dominates the terp profile, I was chasing Rom. Had/have some outcrosses that worked out and but still no Rom as Cindy is very dominant.
Actually looking at some Indiana Bubblegum x SQ F3 I made right now, along with IBG x Alien Dawg F3. Done the Dawgs before and found Fire with no issues. This will be the first time with the SQ male.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks for the kudos, it's been nice focusing on things without the former pressures. I took the Space Queen to F4, she has issues with envoirmental changes and I haven't been able to breed it out. She also never showed much Romulan other then bud structure and a slight twang. Cindy dominates the terp profile, I was chasing Rom. Had/have some outcrosses that worked out and but still no Rom as Cindy is very dominant.
Actually looking at some Indiana Bubblegum x SQ F3 I made right now, along with IBG x Alien Dawg F3. Done the Dawgs before and found Fire with no issues. This will be the first time with the SQ male.
I miss straight rom.that ibg x ad and ibg x Sq sound siick!! Have a good day player!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Love seeing pics of males...not in that way lol
Yea, we knew what you meant......;) J/K BTW I agree with you most def. A lot of times I think the beaut of a male gets over shadowed by the colas and colors of the girls. But in my mind I have seen some beautiful male presentations as well. The plant on both sides of the gender line are something to behold!! It is cannabis after all. :smoking:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yea, we knew what you meant......;) J/K BTW I agree with you most def. A lot of times I think the beaut of a male gets over shadowed by the colas and colors of the girls. But in my mind I have seen some beautiful male presentations as well. The plant on both sides of the gender line are something to behold!! It is cannabis after all. :smoking:
I 3rd that emotion bro.lol.hope all is well!

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

LOL.......... @NCascadeSolo .......... I had a great weekend smoked some righteous stuff and reminisced. Def waxed nostalgic....... Damn good vibes.!!!!!!! I am getting close to having to shut down for the summer as some that know me are aware. I have a "Bullfighter" tree run to finish up and then its a growers vacation for me. problem with using the term vacation is, if its a vacation why do I get so frikkn sad when I aint sprouting something LOL

I typically don't get back up and running till late October. I will be cracking some of these beans and once ID'ed by structure and early to mid veg stem rub, I will be posting up a journal and we can pheno hunt together if I determine they are legit. Or worth pursuing.

If I have been blessed, there will be a mom or 2 and we can all discuss that at a later date. ;) Those in my family circle of course.,,,,,,,,,,,, And you all know who you are. :smoking::cool: Much love
Soooo killer!, glad to hear it was a great time! :cool:

Sounds like ya got a gud thang goin' dont mess with success! Im soooo frickin busy, it's awesome, cant wait 2 catch up more ,

**still cliken' heels over here for ultimate blessings & enduring good luck** :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah you know @thunderfudge peeps like us cant go anywhere for 3 dayz straight. Worry too much about the girlz. Me and Momma are staying local and have a few friends over and stay well baked till Tues. :smoking::cool::fire::ninja::p Much love bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom