welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sour Larry x Ult SFV chem aka "Big Buddy" after my good friend and fellow elite genetics groupie.lol
IMG 20161030 114230
grown by Firestax joe

Last edited:
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

i thought i was the kindest soul you ever knew

oh..kindest soul? oops...thought you said biggest a-hole

copperhead road ^^^^ great old tune
made a cross between jojo's crystal locomotive (trainweck x aloha white widow) and santasmokes chocolate diesel years ago and a good friend named it copperhead because it would jump up and bite you in the ass he said
hope all is well
stay dry
fwiw

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
i thought i was the kindest soul you ever knew

oh..kindest soul? oops...thought you said biggest a-hole

copperhead road ^^^^ great old tune
made a cross between jojo's crystal locomotive (trainweck x aloha white widow) and santasmokes chocolate diesel years ago and a good friend named it copperhead because it would jump up and bite you in the ass he said
hope all is well
stay dry
fwiw
That sounds very nice.chocolate d has always escaped my grasp.definitely on my bucket list,and crossed to crystal locomotive even better.
I'm staying dry alright,freaking vpd in the bloom room just kicked my ass.lol.hopefully I'm over it.these new de lights areally no joke.hope all is well with you mister.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

weewuu makes my pinkman look like shit lol. was one of my not so swell grows.

Some of my pinkman:
P1
P2
Pinkman

Fruit loop kush:
F1
F2

F3

Sour Banana larry:

S 3
S best
S

Don't wanna fill up your thread with my bad pictures.haha
Sorry it's been so long getting you some pictures bro.
Just took the SBL and FLK down 11 days early but they're still looking. :fire:

The Flk has the darkest green and waxiest leaves. Frosty as can be.
I love the pinkman just got away from me with the stretch. Beautiful colors and smell.
SBL is probably my favorite of the bunch. Just love how she stacks.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Right on brother @LEDSMOKE thankyou for the pics.I think they look damn good considering what you've been up against lately.what kind of smells did that sour banana larry x ucsfv have?
I hope the kneecap and everything gets well soon and whenever you get back at it I know you will kill it.I've enjoyed our conversations and consider you a friend like so many here. @jumpincactus @ShroomKing @rmoltis @slap14 @Tomba @Rootbound @Timmyahcomeon138 @JAWS , @Limonene ,@BakedReality , @mancdank @svedka ,@nocollins2k and of course @wobbly goblin,and everybody else that has motivated me to keep on keeping on.thanks and cheers

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on brother @LEDSMOKE thankyou for the pics.I think they look damn good considering what you've been up against lately.what kind of smells did that sour banana larry x ucsfv have?
I hope the kneecap and everything gets well soon and whenever you get back at it I know you will kill it.I've enjoyed our conversations and consider you a friend like so many here. @jumpincactus @ShroomKing @rmoltis @slap14 @Tomba @Rootbound @Timmyahcomeon138 @JAWS , @Limonene ,@BakedReality , @mancdank @svedka ,@nocollins2k and of course @wobbly goblin,and everybody else that has motivated me to keep on keeping on.thanks and cheers
Nothing but love n respect for the keeper of thunder coming out of my camp brother. On another note, has anything good come out of any of the leads I have sent your way?? I hope you find your place in the sun, as the time and effort you put in should be rewarded someday. Keep up the good workx man.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nothing but love n respect for the keeper of thunder coming out of my camp brother. On another note, has anything good come out of any of the leads I have sent your way?? I hope you find your place in the sun, as the time and effort you put in should be rewarded someday. Keep up the good workx man.
Thankyou my man,and thanks for getting back to me today.I contacted them,but no answer back.I appreciate the hookup brother

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
What brand of lights are u running on that bro ?
The new Phantom commercial DEs brotha.I didn't want to have to install a bunch of outlets in my ceiling and oversize my ac to deal with the ballasts in the room.
u can detach the ballast from the hood in 2 seconds and run a 12' cord from ballast to hood.waaay cooler,way less work.so I didn't have to rebuild the room,and I already had the cords.lol.slam dunk!
They run damn near the same wattage as my lumatek dual 600s,and put off a 5x5 light footprint.so less lights,less watts,but way brighter

mancdank

mancdank

The new Phantom commercial DEs brotha.I didn't want to have to install a bunch of outlets in my ceiling and oversize my ac to deal with the ballasts in the room.
u can detach the ballast from the hood in 2 seconds and run a 12' cord from ballast to hood.waaay cooler,way less work.so I didn't have to rebuild the room,and I already had the cords.lol.slam dunk!
They run damn near the same wattage as my lumatek dual 600s,and put off a 5x5 light footprint.so less lights,less watts,but way brighter
I've been looking at the 315s from maxibright for pretty much the same reason the do a conversion kit so u get a ballast and a adapter for the e40 sockets on the reflector and the bulb all it would mean would be putting a extra reflector between every 2 so I can run 3 x 315s over the area that 2 x 600's use so that would be a saving of around 25% meaning 25% more ganja if the space permits :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom