welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey chief here are your children.
Downloadfile

The left one has 19 tops.
The right one has 11 tops.
Both about 1"-2" above the pot tops.
Downloadfile 1

I've been stress testing them.
Rootbound, much topping and stress training, 100° temps, below %20 Rh.

The clones I took and placed in my bubble cloner. I just poured .5 gallon of my always bubbling nutrient tea. Diluted with .5 gallon of water.

#2 has already sprouted roots and been planted in soil. #3 clone got consumed by microbes or fungus not sure. Meaning it's immune system was weak compared to the #2 that was healthy, vigorous, and sprouted roots in the same mix. I did cut the clone height in half to see if it will try again but it may just be weak.

So I took a 2nd cut of the #3 and stuck it in soil because I still want a clone of it just incase.

Their root expansion is like nothing I've had in my stable yet. Maybe it's the 100° temps. As long as I keep them watered on time they are loving life.

The vegetation I have to retrain daily because of their vigorous growth.

I'm just trying to keep them under control for 6 more days. After that the flowering chamber opens up.

The left one (#2) is creating a ton of nodes turning into a bush.

The one on the right (#3) I have to work harder on to create nodes. she likes a bigger internodal distance for her new growth tips it seems.

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 654207
Both about 1"-2" above the pot tops.View attachment 654208

The clones I took and placed in my bubble cloner. I just poured .5 gallon of my always bubbling nutrient tea. Diluted with .5 gallon of water.

#2 has already sprouted roots and been planted in soil. #3 clone got consumed by microbes or fungus not sure. Meaning it's immune system was weak compared to the #2 that was healthy, vigorous, and sprouted roots in the same mix. I did cut the clone height in half to see if it will try again but it may just be weak.

So I took a 2nd cut of the #3 and stuck it in soil because I still want a clone of it just incase.

Their root expansion is like nothing I've had in my stable yet. Maybe it's the 100° temps. As long as I keep them watered on time they are loving life.

I'm just trying to keep them under control for 6 more days. After that the flowering chamber opens up.

The one on the right (#3) I have to work harder on to create nodes. she likes a bigger internodal distance for her new growth tips it seems.
nice work. What are they?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
View attachment 654207
Both about 1"-2" above the pot tops.View attachment 654208

some beautiful kush plants there bro.I think it's safe to rule out the possibility of a ghost train haze mother.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here's some thunder from the house of lighting...
IMG 20161217 210824

This Country Time Kush grown to perfection by @Timmyahcomeon138 is extremely dank.
It has a mild lemon pound cake smell and flavor, its very nice, cake all the way and has wonderful potency. Win win when you are playing with lighting.

Limonene

Limonene

Here's some thunder from the house of lighting...View attachment 654299

This Country Time Kush grown to perfection by @Timmyahcomeon138 is extremely dank.
It has a mild lemon pound cake smell and flavor, its very nice, cake all the way and has wonderful potency. Win win when you are playing with lighting.
Damn your descriptions are enticing lol. I just put my name down for some of fudges gear, I went with ultrabrite, sour Larry pebbles and sweet and sour chem. I nearly got the country time kush but changed my mind at the last second. Can't wait to throw some pics up on here, won't be for a while though!

mancdank

mancdank

Damn your descriptions are enticing lol. I just put my name down for some of fudges gear, I went with ultrabrite, sour Larry pebbles and sweet and sour chem. I nearly got the country time kush but changed my mind at the last second. Can't wait to throw some pics up on here, won't be for a while though!
U should have got some sour bannna Larry the 8s and bannna dawg all look amazing

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

When you say you put your name down... is there a website to purchase his genetix? I'd buy some of his gear if I could.

mancdank

mancdank

I took fudges guidance on what to pick but a pal is getting those strains as wel as the bx. I wanted something with FPOG in the mix as well
Some good banana ganja in the UK would kill it the purple bastard pheno of bannna dawg looks amazing pretty much identical to the dawg we got but with a banana nose with it

Top Bottom