welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

@thunderfudge
One of the WiFi08's at about day 40 has leaves that have started turning dark purple almost black. The other two are staying that lime green color. All three are doing well and all are vigorous as hell with one being an absolute beast. If that one turns out to be anything like the Ultrabrite she would be insane with the production she brings. Looking forward to being able to purchase more of your gear in the future. If anything gets released please let me know.

I'll throw up some pics next chance I get.

Thanks again @ShroomKing

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here's an update of The Beast in her 3rd week of flower

I had just done a mild defoliation of the core right before the pics. The canopy density was insane. Beneath the plant was pitch black.
Downloadfile 1
Downloadfile 2
Downloadfile 3
Downloadfile 4

She was "10 when I flipped her and as of yesterday was "20 tall. Her stretch is continuing. I just hope I don't run out of room.

I noticed yesterday her frost was already coming in on all the flowering sites.

I can already see she will be the best plant I've ever had the pleasure to grow in my space so far.

Thanks for sharing the love for the cannabis community by putting in hard work breeding these beautiful plants @thunderfudge

mancdank

mancdank

I had just done a mild defoliation of the core right before the pics. The canopy density was insane. Beneath the plant was pitch black.
View attachment 663677 View attachment 663678 View attachment 663679 View attachment 663680
She was "10 when I flipped her and as of yesterday was "20 tall. Her stretch is continuing. I just hope I don't run out of room.

I can already see she will be the best plant I've ever had the pleasure to grow in my space so far.

Thanks for sharing the love for the cannabis community by putting in hard work breeding these beautiful plants @thunderfudge
Bro I'm looking forward to seeing this at the end. The canopy on this when them arms fill out is guna be real nice

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Bro I'm looking forward to seeing this at the end. The canopy on this when them arms fill out is guna be real nice

I'm hoping so. She is 4 days into week 3 of flower. She should start stacking in the upcoming weeks.

I'm hoping for lots of giant tops.
the whole point was to get bigger fruits/bigger yield. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

mancdank

mancdank

I'm hoping so. She is 4 days into week 3 of flower. She should start stacking in the upcoming weeks.

the whole point was to get bigger fruits/bigger yield. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Have u experience with this strain some love this style and some not so much. Its looking good so far though I will be suprised if it doesn't do well

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Have u experience with this strain some love this style and some not so much. Its looking good so far though I will be suprised if it doesn't do well

No experience with this strain.
It's not a strain you could buy.

It was just a cross of plants TF is working with. I'm sure once they got mixed up the breeding project ended with them.

So no info on this one, just wingin it.

I'm positive it will respond well.
Once I noticed it's extremely bushy nature in veg I knew what had to be done.

Plus being in a 10 gallon pot it should exceed my expectations.

I'm mostly curious what the yield will be. Trying to max out my space.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@thunderfudge
One of the WiFi08's at about day 40 has leaves that have started turning dark purple almost black. The other two are staying that lime green color. All three are doing well and all are vigorous as hell with one being an absolute beast. If that one turns out to be anything like the Ultrabrite she would be insane with the production she brings. Looking forward to being able to purchase more of your gear in the future. If anything gets released please let me know.

Thanks again @ShroomKing
Hey buddy!
I have the Wifi08 #2 and #3 , which is the black one? Which is the beast? No3 I bet......

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge

Thanks again @ShroomKing
right on brother.I have one in that is all og on roids.it's twice the size of anything in the room.lol.
thanks for running them bro,and running them seriously.this is one that alot of people fucked off and banked the seeds away.I wish I could have them all back.lol.

I've smoked more wifi 08 than anything these last 6 months and will continue to do so.

best of luck on a strong finish slap!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

I can see the chem in the leaf shape but that taper and the thin leaves leans me toward gth or sf on the mom.I can't wait until the oils start popping!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I can see the chem in the leaf shape but that taper and the thin leaves leans me toward gth or sf on the mom.I can't wait until the oils start popping!

I plucked a couple under canopy leaves that were starting to die from lack of light exposure. That way you could have a better representation of leaf shape.

This was off the beast
20170129 171519

This was off the beast clone.
20170129 172558

This was off #3 in the micro tent. Was squished against tent door.
20170129 173008

And here is a closeup of a main top of the beast with flash.
20170129 172049

Beast top Without flash.
20170129 172105

I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil

View attachment 663677 View attachment 663678 View attachment 663679 View attachment 663680

You can get a single color high CRI led strip for 30$ and wrap it around your tent for side and bottom lighting if you have an open spot on your timer. My larf buds were as solid as my top buds this time, not airy at all.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...-1-chip-smd-led-2835-with-lc2-connector/2579/

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
S

slap14

Hey buddy!
I have the Wifi08 #2 and #3 , which is the black one? Which is the beast? No3 I bet......

Whats shakin King,

Actually the #3 is the purple and #2 is a crazy stretchy branchy girl that seems to really produce. I had her staked up or so I thought and she actually cracked where the two main branches intersected. I tied her back together and she hasn't missed a beat. @ShroomKing What you got running boss?

I'll try and get a couple pics this weekend if my back will cooperate. The girls just hit the six week mark.

Thanks as always Mr. Thunderfudge

Slap

Latest posts

Top Bottom