welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I very grown the
starfighter x ucsfv
banana og x ucsfv
LED smoke grew the SBL X ucsfv
I'm growing the fire og x ucsfv

it looks like none of those.lol.

so that leaves

raskal og x ucsfv
jew gold x ucsfv
ghost train haze x ucsfv
cali connection larry og x ucsfv
(I forgot about that one!)
wifi x ucsfv
818 og x ucsfv
A haze isn't out of the question with them long sat blades

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
so interesting side story on the Sour Larry cut I played with.it turns out it was the keeper cut of @Zoolander .he had given to an old acquaintance for safe keeping,which obviously he didn't keep it too safe.lol

the cool thing is I got to find out some history which I thrive on,get a thumbs up for the work I put in,and make a new friend out of the deal.lol
Rps20170209 165725 138

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm grown but my eyes got a little watery when I heard there were no more 81808's left. LOL!! Country time and the flagship are looking good for now. And maybe get some Chinese sauce later! LOL
I'm working on 81808 f3s bro.it's all depending on the hand I'm dealt.that 818 is a very nice cut and i can see why relentless has rocked it so long.I just wanted it as a vessel for the that sweet petrol smell.coupled with the stature of the 08 and the sour jet fuel, it had to happen.

the countrytime grows great outdoors as well.good luck with em! my father in law grew them this summer and my friends ran some last year,there's 50 shades of lemon in there.lol.stoked for ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom