welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a great purple Tahoe alien I think u would like bro.View attachment 698028that's her on the right with starfighter f2 behind her.pretty frigging identical!
Oh yeah...you know I dig the purps. Whats the lineage on that Purple Tahoe Alien again? Was it Urkle x Tahoe Alien or A's Purple Alien Kush x Tahoe Alien? I can't remember. Are those Exotics Starfighter f2's?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Oh yeah...you know I dig the purps. Whats the lineage on that Purple Tahoe Alien again? Was it Urkle x Tahoe Alien or A's Purple Alien Kush x Tahoe Alien? I can't remember. Are those Exotics Starfighter f2's?
I believe the packs were split with 2 different lineages on them.this was the urkel x Tahoe alien.hard to believe it's almost been 5 years.that's ex's keeper starfighter f2 I've been holding for a few years.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Exotic genetics, purple tahoe alien x starfighter.76
Purple Tahoe Alien was creation made by alien. He released seeds of this. The genetics behind it is what I listed. I had that seedpack years ago.
@william76 they could have the same pollen or different males from seperate packs.
I believe the packs were split with 2 different lineages on them.this was the urkel x Tahoe alien.hard to believe it's almost been 5 years.that's ex's keeper starfighter f2 I've been holding for a few years.
Thudge is your pack Aliens..

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
That's right. I remember those packs having two different lineages on them now. Like you said...it's been awhile bro lol.

That's cool your still rockin Exotic's keeper Starfighter f2. I still have my F1 keeper from Alien and I don't see it going away anytime soon. I also still have a pack or so of Exotic's Starfighter f2's and Jaws's f2's in the stash I need to get to soon. I would really like to take something nice from there back to my f1 lady...

ETA: Are you still in touch with Exotic? If so tell him I said whats up and props for all his success. He's come up in a big way since I left the forums...

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 5266
towering inferno = norcal fire OG x UCSFV - cheers fudge! popped 7 of these, expecting some gnarly greasy stinky ladies

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That's right. I remember those packs having two different lineages on them now. Like you said...it's been awhile bro lol.

That's cool your still rockin Exotic's keeper Starfighter f2. I still have my F1 keeper from Alien and I don't see it going away anytime soon. I also still have a pack or so of Exotic's Starfighter f2's and Jaws's f2's in the stash I need to get to soon. I would really like to take something nice from there back to my f1 lady...

ETA: Are you still in touch with Exotic? If so tell him I said whats up and props for all his success. He's come up in a big way since I left the forums...
Sad part about getting big and successful. Sometimes you don''t have time for the minnows in the pond anymore. Havent been able to reach Ex in a long time.................. Didn't even return a Merry Xmas phone call this year. LOL..............

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad part about getting big and successful. Sometimes you don''t have time for the minnows in the pond anymore. Havent been able to reach Ex in a long time.................. Didn't even return a Merry Xmas phone call this year. LOL..............
Wait a minute. Who you callin a minnow fucker lol. Ask around...I'm kind of a big deal. In at least 2-3 peoples eyes...minimum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom