welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just wanna share with you @thunderfudge

The beast just returned %30.14 on an oil extraction tonight.

Input
20170508 213155

Return
20170508 213216
20170508 212354

Great work chief :)

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6942
Got some plants out to take photos and my camera battery died. So had to use the phone
Ultrabrite 6 - amazing structure, she went in small in a 12 liter sack and has a beautiful open growth pattern, could be a big yielder. Will go 11 weeks I think

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
View attachment 698698 Got some plants out to take photos and my camera battery died. So had to use the phone
Ultrabrite 6 - amazing structure, she went in small in a 12 liter sack and has a beautiful open growth pattern, could be a big yielder. Will go 11 weeks I think
reminds me of the male I made the f2s with and the white x ultrabrite.I can't find the whole plant pic

Rps20170509 034212 223
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
the darker leafed orange haired plants come in around 9 and those half inch pistiled halitosis ones with the big chem leaves can go 10+.they really start getting better each day around 6.5-7 weeks when those rocket fuel terps kick up.

they don't mind a good defoliation either.they do gave a hard time giving up the nut when flushing.they like to stay green lol.I flushed some for 4 weeks and they barely faded.those long termers love to eat and pack on the money in the late weeks.lol.have fun bro,Killin it!

G gnome

G gnome

the darker leafed orange haired plants come in around 9 and those half inch pistiled halitosis ones with the big chem leaves can go 10+.they really start getting better each day around 6.5-7 weeks when those rocket fuel terps kick up.

they don't mind a good defoliation either.they do gave a hard time giving up the nut when flushing.they like to stay green lol.I flushed some for 4 weeks and they barely faded.those long termers love to eat and pack on the money in the late weeks.lol.have fun bro,Killin it!
Them ones that like to eat sound like theyre right in my wheelhouse! !!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

sup Bee! the inferno mother is fire OG sourced back to a cat on icmag.the wifi cut in the wifi 08 and ult wifi is from OGR gear.
They all sound the bizz ness fudgey.all your shit does.
On another unrelated subject I was made aware you have a utube channel.is that right?i fuckin love a good utube channel.there was another fella on here who's utube channel I used to watch but it was his outdoor runs and I loved watching um.if I knew how I'd hav one of my own but I'm to much of a dumb fuck or "cabbage" as my ole da would say.
So fudge any details to this utube channel?or a link?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I saw this on a list of top breeders on high times.View attachment 698969 Well done thunderfudge.its not every day your shit gets mentioned on hightimes

I knew it wasn't gonna be long. I just hope I can get my hands on something before they're gone! All of his stuff is looking legit! Well deserved mention @thunderfudge
Nice!!!

Respect TF...all your stuff is looking ridiculous.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
They all sound the bizz ness fudgey.all your shit does.
On another unrelated subject I was made aware you have a utube channel.is that right?i fuckin love a good utube channel.there was another fella on here who's utube channel I used to watch but it was his outdoor runs and I loved watching um.if I knew how I'd hav one of my own but I'm to much of a dumb fuck or "cabbage" as my ole da would say.
So fudge any details to this utube channel?or a link?
that ain't me brother,lol.I'm just here and ig with the occasional cruise thru uk420..I like that place!

Top Bottom