welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7902
IMG 7930
IMG 7927
Sour Larry pebbles 4. This is the other keeper that won POTM. Ridiculous trichome coverage and the taste is soooo delicious. Earthy and sweet with a lime aftertaste that lingers. Can't pick my favourite between SLP 3 and 4. Both are 10/10s for me and they both yield very healthily too.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 712425 View attachment 712426 View attachment 712427 Sour Larry pebbles 4. This is the other keeper that won POTM. Ridiculous trichome coverage and the taste is soooo delicious. Earthy and sweet with a lime aftertaste that lingers. Can't pick my favourite between SLP 3 and 4. Both are 10/10s for me and they both yield very healthily too.
Lime u say ? I tried some key lime pie the other day and wasn't over impressed tbh. Not that I'm prejudice against limes it's just I wasnt getting any lime from it super strong weed though just no taste I'm starting to think I fucked up a little not getting sour pebs in my selection

mancdank

mancdank

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 712425 View attachment 712426 View attachment 712427 Sour Larry pebbles 4. This is the other keeper that won POTM. Ridiculous trichome coverage and the taste is soooo delicious. Earthy and sweet with a lime aftertaste that lingers. Can't pick my favourite between SLP 3 and 4. Both are 10/10s for me and they both yield very healthily too.
That top pic looks like a damn loofa, or poof I think you guys call it! You did em justice bro, respect!

Limonene

Limonene

Also u say both yield heavy as in the weed is heavy like super dense or u got a good overall
The best yielder was the ultrabrite 6. It's super dense on all the buds top to bottom of plant. I think that's going to replace amnesia as my "commercial" strain. It yielded 5 times more than the grandpas breath that were popped at the same time! The sour Larry pebbles is solid but not as dense as UB6. Sour Larry pebbles 7 is the densest and the strongest stone but hasn't got the terps and taste of 3 and 4.

That top pic looks like a damn loofa, or poof I think you guys call it! You did em justice bro, respect!
Cheers mate, great genetics make our jobs a lot easier!

D

Digger

Hey limo, which SLP was this? #3?

Of course I forget to hit include the quote. It was the pictures where you apologized for hogging the thread, then said this girl offers no such apologies. LOL

Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

Limonene

Hey limo, which SLP was this? #3?

Of course I forget to hit include the quote. It was the pictures where you apologized for hogging the thread, then said this girl offers no such apologies. LOL
Slp#3 edges it for me but it's close. 4 is a total keeper as well. 3 is more colourful, has an amazing menthol/gas/fruit terp profile and tastes amazing. Changing daily with the cure. People are going crazy for her. Slp4 is super triched out, slightly more powerful and all OG and lime in taste. Really stunning. I think I can coax more out of 4 in future runs.

Top Bottom