welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitebob

whitebob

thunder fudge just asking for ten photos is a bit of a challenge... most of limos photos were worthy but i think i managed to whittle it down to 11. I'm only this run understanding what it means to run solid genetics with great results. so would love the opportunity to run some of your beans everyone is talking about..

Thunderfudge 1
Thunderfudge 2
Thunderfudge 4
Thunderfudge 5
Thunderfudge 6
Thunderfudge 7
Thunderfudge 8
Thunderfudge 9
Thunderfudge 10
Thunderfudge 11
Thunderfuge3
Tunderfudge 7
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My favourite is hookahs photos of ultrabrite. His photos and descriptions were one of the first things on this forum that got me drooling and interested in fudges gear. I remember thinking I'd never get a shot at those genetics, 2 years later I have a fridge full of fudge seeds and a tent full of his plants.
We forgive you for being a wee bit slow Limo. But we still love ya brother!!!! :) j/k btw

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
right on @whitebob , I still have more seeds to give away.thanks.get me an email or addy and I'll square you away buddy
ive always tried to document what I've been up to in hopes some day it would get me my dream job.i want to legally breed and cultivate in a large facility.without saying too much I have to put a resume of my genetic library,so I was hoping for some help.

whitebob

whitebob

right on @whitebob , I still have more seeds to give away.thanks.get me an email or addy and I'll square you away buddy
ive always tried to document what I've been up to in hopes some day it would get me my dream job.i want to legally breed and cultivate in a large facility.without saying too much I have to put a resume of my genetic library,so I was hoping for some help.
I'm there to help if i can bud.. i like to help people on there way to greatness... and you sir are on your way to greatness..

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 8967
IMG 8966
What's the second photo on there fudge?
Here's one of the taller OG leaning infernos. She got really big, has multiple sites. Suffered a bit from heat stress and I don't think she liked my watering regime, twice a day was too much. HOwever she stinks of gas and kerosene and is greasy as hell. I have 2 infernos to run again. It's not a pheno hunt with fudges gear, more like shooting fish in a barrel.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm there to help if i can bud.. i like to help people on there way to greatness... and you sir are on your way to greatness..
I would have to agree with you on that comment. :) The only thing I would change would be take "on your way to greatness" and switch it out with.......... "You are already there" :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:
@thunderfudge aint playn!!!!! Fudge you keep doing what you doin and the life you seek is right around the next grow room. Can't think of anyone that deserves it more than you .

Because you know what youre fire and even when youre 27620726

whitebob

whitebob

I would have to agree with you on that comment. :) The only thing I would change would be take "on your way to greatness" and switch it out with.......... "You are already there" :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:
@thunderfudge aint playn!!!!! Fudge you keep doing what you doin and the life you seek is right around the next grow room. Can't think of anyone that deserves it more than you .

View attachment 738804
indeed although i think that any of us on hear that strive for perfection will never be happy completely and will always want more!:D

Top Bottom