welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gotta get this girl flipped soon but, trying to make sure she's big enough first. Apparently there isn't much stretch so...
MrWhite5

Mr. White

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i ran 100 for the exotic projecr and had low male rates.theres a pic off 100 MR WHITEs in this thread as well. for popping not even a half pack,thats kind of brutal isnt it?[
Not really sure what you're saying there but, talking about my ratios this round I meant overall and the Mrs. White thing was a joke, not trying to be brutal. The 4 Goji I started gave me one girl, 3 Mr. White one girl and 3 Cherry Slime all males, shitty ratio's for me this round. Started 4 of each but, had a couple not break ground.
Not sure why you took anything personally there.

G gnome

G gnome

Not really sure what you're saying there but, talking about my ratios this round I meant overall and the Mrs. White thing was a joke, not trying to be brutal. The 4 Goji I started gave me one girl, 3 Mr. White one girl and 3 Cherry Slime Slime one girl, shitty ratio's for me this round. Started 4 of each but, had a couple not break ground.

I thought it was funny....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Not really sure what you're saying there but, talking about my ratios this round I meant overall and the Mrs. White thing was a joke, not trying to be brutal. The 4 Goji I started gave me one girl, 3 Mr. White one girl and 3 Cherry Slime Slime all males, shitty ratio's for me this round. Started 4 of each but, had a couple not break ground.
i just dont see any mrs cherry slime or mrs goji jokes.
At that point bro u need to look at your nute rates and temps.they can have an influemce on sex.dutch passion wrote a paper on just this.they believed they could get almost 100% female rates from regular seed by nutition and enviornment.Google it,its worth a read buddy

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

At that point bro u need to look at your nute rates and temps.they can have an influemce on sex.dutch passion wrote a paper on just this.they believed they could get almost 100% female rates from regular seed by nutition and enviornment.Google it,its worth a read buddy
That's because this thread is about your stuff so, just talking about my Mr. White. Not sure what your issue is, it was a joke, didn't think it was an assault but, looks like you're taking it that way, huh?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

And I did mention in my thread that I needed to boost my N level in my soil mix next time so, I'm aware that I could've done a little more to help and freely and openly call myself out on such things and everyone else here knows that, really a bit confused by you being so touchy.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
And I did mention in my thread that I needed to boost my N level in my soil mix next time so, I'm aware that I could've done a little more to help and freely and openly call myself out on such things and everyone else here knows that, really a bit confused by you being so touchy.
I think popping 3 beans of anything is a crap shoot. Pop 30-40 and get all males and it’s safe to complain. The man just doesn’t want you bashing his gear, especially when he’s popped hundreds of them and knows the germ rate. Like I said before clones are easier lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think popping 3 beans of anything is a crap shoot. Pop 30-40 and get all males and it’s safe to complain. The man just doesn’t want you bashing his gear, especially when he’s popped hundreds of them and knows the germ rate. Like I said before clones are easier lol
I know that and I kinda thought he would know I'm not bashing his gear. Pretty sure everyone here knows that one out of three isn't ridiculous by any means, really never even entered my mind at the time, (or any time until tonight), that anyone would take that little joke as anything but just that, a joke, but it appears I was wrong...on many levels.

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Not really sure what you're saying there but, talking about my ratios this round I meant overall and the Mrs. White thing was a joke, not trying to be brutal. The 4 Goji I started gave me one girl, 3 Mr. White one girl and 3 Cherry Slime all males, shitty ratio's for me this round. Started 4 of each but, had a couple not break ground.
sorry im just heavily medicated and all.. but im on the other side of the fence like, damn.. if I only had a few separate males with decent genetics, enough room isolated... pollen pods in a sealed envelope... then when the time is right, boom a mix of x and y.. :) $hould have been a botanist... Keep your head up and be happy you have the beautiful ability to even grow in your term shitty ratios, for me thats fathers to make seeds upon seeds of primetime personal genetics :)
b. Cre. Namaste

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I know that and I kinda thought he would know I'm not bashing his gear. Pretty sure everyone here knows that one out of three isn't ridiculous by any means, really never even entered my mind at the time, (or any time until tonight), that anyone would take that little joke as anything but just that, a joke, but it appears I was wrong...on many levels.
In situations like these I like these I like to put my self in the other persons shoes for a few minutes ;). The amigos may know your joking but what about the random people who come here ready to buy thunderfudge genetics? This is in his thread and probably the first stop for someone interested.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hey now(howard stern voice) its all good buddy.im not upset a bit.please dont be

Latest posts

Top Bottom