Well This Is Not Good At All, Read And Weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I fully agree on every level. So fucking much. I am in oregon, a legal state. I sell damn near exclusively black market according to the state. Dispensary are the biggest joke out here...you would think since they are the legal market, the weed would be impeccable. Sadly, this is not the case. If all I had in my jars was the crap the dispensary had, no one would ever come back to me. All no smell, short highs from premature harvest, prematurely trimmed, prematurely jared, fluffy buds that are tiny etc. I have gone in with tested 26% thc straight fire, all clean meds, and been offered 1k a unit...when I clearly can see their cheapest stuff is 10 bucks a gram flat rate, and no where near the quality.

Personally, I know I will grow till the day I can no longer physically do it, regardless of the profit margins. Passion for the plant, and passion to have the highest quality, cleanest buds will always have someone wanting to smoke em.
Well said bro. Peace

papapayne

papapayne

Escpially when the man has already shown in countless states that even giving him the cut doesn't protect you. Montana used the list of patients as the DEA target lists, Humboldt program to have the sheriff come out and tag your plants was the same thing. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the program. It was where you could willingly invite the sheriff to your grow, he would walk it, and advise you on any out of compliance issues. When you resolved them and he came back, there was special barcodes they would wrap around the stem and the theory was, if you did all that, you were totally immune from prosecution. Yet nearly every grower that did this ended up on a dea list and were all raided federally.

Long story short...governments are corrupt, and a free nation does not beg its government for permission. We the people have spoken, over and over states have voted. We spoke, now it might just be time to make them listen

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

Escpially when the man has already shown in countless states that even giving him the cut doesn't protect you. Montana used the list of patients as the DEA target lists, Humboldt program to have the sheriff come out and tag your plants was the same thing. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the program. It was where you could willingly invite the sheriff to your grow, he would walk it, and advise you on any out of compliance issues. When you resolved them and he came back, there was special barcodes they would wrap around the stem and the theory was, if you did all that, you were totally immune from prosecution. Yet nearly every grower that did this ended up on a dea list and were all raided federally.

Long story short...governments are corrupt, and a free nation does not beg its government for permission. We the people have spoken, over and over states have voted. We spoke, now it might just be time to make them listen
Ya, we voted here, but there was mainly out of state usurping, carpetbagging dollars that funded the legalization movement. Now the medical movement is going to see some major changes. I have attended a lot of meetings and listened to the dry B.S during the audio of meetings by the OLCC rules committees. Bottom line, if everybody just rests on their laurels it will get worse. By the way, none of those people in those meetings actually grows weed. There were a few who claimed they did but one I know personally has never Grown anything. Kinda like when the 400 lb trainer takes credit for a winning racehorse when ya know he can't even ride one. LoL

Rockstack

Rockstack

You have to be active in your county and active in your city. If you have done all you can, the only thing left is to vote with your feet and move to a county/city that allows it. It will be a shame if benton is as rural as it gets.

chillywilly

chillywilly

WOW! DC where I'm at still ain't got it together yet... These clones(politicians) ahem... reptilians, aliens have habitated the seat, no longer human... They live...don't care for humanity... they r a strange lot...hmm...I'm here, to tell u...my unruly neighbor s down the street r most unruly, & have run amok...16th Street style and North Capitol Street... Politrick stians...hmmm...
Peace cannabis community...
cw...

Top Bottom