west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have 2 of these going right now and they both are very different girls.

B

barefoot

by the sound of it Capulator could be a phenorama with all the males used......................any pic's.....?

ganj on.............................

med man

med man

Breeder
hey cap

where are they at in the cycle?

you should have so pretty consistant buds. unless you get a green and purple pheno. but effect and odor are usually on par with every expression

med-man

B

barefoot

hey MM........

curious why ya quit answering my questions about your breeding of WCSD................

some hidden formula.....or special method.............................?

ganj on.................

med man

med man

Breeder
Hey barefoot

No avoidance at all. I just didn't see anymore questions

Sorry I must have missed them if so?

Enjoy your weekend

med-man

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I too am curious of what was the male used in the wcsd!?! In hopes to give me an idea of phenotypical variation from the original cut, mainly for structure, yield and undertones for an idea of what more to expect on top of whats been stated.

med man

med man

Breeder
i may have more hybrids (outcrosses) of the wcsd then any other

and she is already at bx2f1 ibling. i really doubt whatever male i went with with the original outcross really matter snow :-) respectfully

med-man

J

juggo

Beautiful pics! I remember running wcsd some years ago,was a great plant. Your garden is awesome.

peace,
juggo

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
i may have more hybrids (outcrosses) of the wcsd then any other

and she is already at bx2f1 ibling. i really doubt whatever male i went with with the original outcross really matter snow :) respectfully

med-man

It may not matter to you, but I sure would like to know what male was used. As a Bx2 is far from an IBL. Im going to be popping these seeds soon and would like to know what Im in for.

Respectfully
Manic

soopy

soopy

I too would like to know the lineage of these strains. I would also respectfully disagree that it doesn't matter what male you used as an outsource.

And how do you have a White Fire male?

Respectfully...

B

barefoot

you stated earlier in this thread you used multiple males..............???

unfortunately when you don't disclose the facts behind what YOUR SELLING it becomes a problem for many . ...................this is the exact reason why folks will gravitate towards breeders with full disclosure....such as Nspecta and Loompa.............

this will be my last and only effort with your gear...............

ganj on........................

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@med man I've got a pack of WCSD that I pulled out of the stash to pop tonight. I was looking up lineage for my own notes, and see some pretty serious confusion going on here. What are the parents used in the pack of seeds I have here? I'll hold off on popping these for a day or two, but would appreciate that information as soon as possible.

Thanks,

pugliese63

pugliese63

@med man I've got a pack of WCSD that I pulled out of the stash to pop tonight. I was looking up lineage for my own notes, and see some pretty serious confusion going on here. What are the parents used in the pack of seeds I have here? I'll hold off on popping these for a day or two, but would appreciate that information as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Here's a description posted from another site.

SFU nerd clone - unkown afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor.

I'm sure he'll respond with greater detail regarding the pollen donor. Wouldn't hesitate on germinating them.

med man

med man

Breeder
i have stated many times before that i have used:

- sour diesel kush
- mk ultra
- rock-star kush
- wcsd
- white fire og

as males in my out crossing to get males to bx

i chose the best progeny to continue to bx to continue stablizing

i have been working with an original nl#2 now for over a year since i ws gifted her. i am realizing that the wcsd, silver skunk and bubble haze all have % of the nl#2 in them. the smell is very distinct and unique.

i respect the fact most people dont realize that i breed and work in canadas medical marijuna industry. where growers and users care about quality, effect. not names, lineages etc.

hope this helps gain some insight into my shoes, and sorry for the late reply

med-man

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

So you did an open pollination of 5 males on 1 female? Interesting...

You didn't try to breed it for any specific qualities? You took f1's from the open pollination, picked a WCSD leaning male and crossed it back to the original "SFU nerd clone"? In your list of males, you list a WCSD male, but it's not for sure that it was even used in the bx?

Names represent the ability to recognize identifying traits. I care about quality and effect, but that isn't exclusive. I also care about the lineage. You're selling to a worldwide (primarily US) market, not just Canada.

I'm not interested in running an unknown hybrid. I'd love to run this pack that I bought, if you ever suddenly remember what was actually used to breed them, let me know.

A

Amatoxin

Hello all I have lurked on this group for years and never posted but have truely enjoyed everyones threads. So must apologize that my first post is a bit of a rant, intent is not meant to be inflammatory or a personal assault. But reading this thread has brought to mind an issue unique to cannabis horticulture.

In no other field of hort would these (breeding)practices be acceptable. Randomly crossing various cultivars then just bxing and hoping to stabilize desired traits is just playing at seed making. Why do you guys think this has become so common place?

Med man beautiful plants! But when you make statements like the outcrossing male doesn't matter. Then say you made an open pollination with six different gene pools but only end up with two phenos.Or you can't explain in detail your goals and techniques you undermine any consumer confidence you deserve. With all your accolades I wish you would be a leader in bringing the cannabis breeding industry to a higher standard.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi mr banjo

i never said i did any open pollination. and 99% of my business comes from canada, in my market place.

i respect your disposition, but will also let you know you are missing out. i am the only breeder with canadas most potent medical clones in seed form

good luck mang

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hi amatoxin

i am sorry, but it is you guys making claims of open pollination, not i

thanks for using your first post on us

i offer canadas most elite medicinal clones in seed form. thats it, anything else anyone makes of me and my work is just rhetoric

grow on brother!

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
white fire og

i got white fire og beans from california

med-man

Top Bottom