west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

hi mr banjo

i never said i did any open pollination. and 99% of my business comes from canada, in my market place.

I guess I'm just confused then. I'd really appreciate it if you could clear up the lineage of the the WCSD. If it wasn't open pollination, then you know which male was used? did you use f1s in the bx or did you further the line?

I apologize for my confusion, if this has been explained in detail and I missed it.

Thanks for your communication.

med man

med man

Breeder
well. cannabis is pretty different from everything in the plant kingdom

so comapring tomatoes, peppers or cucmbers to it is not very realistic.

i already answered the wifi question

and the next time you get a job running a 7 acre medical cannabis greenhouse please feel free to share with us

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
more assumptions

i have never once used raskals i.p. to sell anything. my name sells itself.

now we are at a point where you will start to have to show verfiable evidence to support your claims or i will be eliminating all the rhetoric you have been spewing.

i care about female clones and stablizing them in seed form. whatever your obsession with male pants is keep it subjective and leave me out of it

med-man

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@soopy unless you have his beans in hand id say your just trolling for brownie points. A grown man will walk away from a deal that he believes isnt right, not debate it to the end, that wont change anything but vibes. I have them and a few others and im not making a big deal so chillax a bit big homie, theres gold in them darn hills'...

pugliese63

pugliese63

Noticed you restocked with a WCSD BX 1 at another site. Really looking forward to picking up a few packs of these. Personally no concern regarding the pollen donor. I think a lot of people confuse pollen chucking and breeding. Your work speaks for itself. Your pricing speaks of your integrity and charitable nature.

I would recommend to anyone following this thread to also read up on Med Man's Law of 4. Some of the best info I've read in a long time. If you really want to increase your quality and yield listen to this man, he knows his shit.

I'll be giving your nute line a run after the holidays.

Thanks for sharing your hard work and genetics.

All the best and Happy Holidays!

L

likeliquid

bleh soopy I get where you're coming from but it is clear you're salty about more than just the beans... Maybe it is grinding you that MM is successful, even though in your opinion he doesn't do things your way...

Sonofdamorning is right when he says that a man walks away from a deal which he doesn't think is fair, something I am sure many people on the bay with the same perspective as yourself probably have done already. But flaming only makes it seem like you have ulterior reasons for hating on MM.

Then again this is the internet and everyone can share their opinion... But after he explained his methods and specifically asked that no one continue flaming/questioning him, there's no point in doing anything but bowing out...

From everything I've read and researched concerning med-man, he is legit and his gear is good. If the WCSD have an anonymous father, just find a keeper and call it whatever you want :)

Just my 2cents..

PS: From what I understand, the WCSD clone's traits are very dominant no matter which donor so technically, as long as the progeny resemble the mother, it still is a successful seed project? y/n?

But yeah I can understand how people who care about the lineage and names will be frustrated MM's methods. But that's the great thing about Trade - you're not being FORCED to buy the WCSD. You buy it if you are willing... For me? Someday I will definitely give MM's gear a run, specifically the WCSD, as I've heard good things about it..

best wishes

med man

med man

Breeder
i have done over 2.5 million in bro bono services to the community the last 8 years

maybe someone needs to read up more on the people they judge before stones are cast

med-man

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Kids these days. Meh... I am currently running a cut of your West Coast Sour Diesel that a homie found from seed. It is exactly as you describe. Gasoline, kerosine, diesel, just fuel to the max really. The nugs look so kushy it is ridiculous. I mean the calyxes on this bitch are fat and greasy as fuck. One thing is odd about her though. It seems to have a few buds that have developed seeds. I have checked all over for male flowers and nada. I am running several other females in the same room, but no signs of stamina or seeds in those yet at all. I could have missed them somewhere. There are seemingly very few seeds in the WCSD and no signs of seeds in the other bitches, so maybe it isn't too bad. (optimism is usually out of my character, except when it comes to cannabis) I am not pointing the finger at you or your cultivar, nor do I ever intend to at all really. As I stated, I do not know if the rogue pollen came from your cultivar and either way, my environment is definitely not up to par if intersex qualities are able to be expressed. I am not a light leak Nazi, but nothing more than the equivalent of moonlight reaches my girls during lights off. Either way, if she smokes anything like she looks and smells, I will probably keep her around for a couple runs to see if I can dial this room and keep her happy and bean free. I would also like to know what male was used for breeding in this cultivar though. You just describe the WCSD as the "SFU Nerd clone", but these beans were bought from here I believe, as in "not in clone form" Any information is much appreciated. Thanks for breeding dank! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

med man

med man

Breeder
hey stank

most my seeds come from clone houses or hoarded cuts from small circles across canada mostly maple ridge b.c.

i am sorry but i will not begin to speculate what they are with the exception of the purple kush mom i have. that one is a no brainer

all my other cuts are named after their traits, mostly medical ones. i do most my work in canadas medical scene. real patients that need meds care mostly about effect first. almost the opposite of recreational markets. different needs feed different deeds.

i wish i can help you more. but in my opinion there is def nl#2 in her. but what strain doesnt? she is a gem none the less

as far as seeds. she has been very stable sex wise in clone only or offsrping with all the males she has bred with

med-man

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am glad I didn't blast your WCSD as the intersex culprit in my room. I found stamina all over my Super Lemon Haze. One day, nothing. The next, BAM, totally covered with dicks. I have a few cuts of your WCSD ready to send into flower. I am really glad I didn't jump the gun and trash them or put your shit on blast. I would never really blame intersex traits on a breeder anyway. When it comes down to it, if intersex traits are present, the environment is not 100%. I bet if I keep the SLH around and dial that room, it wouldn't throw any stamens. Again, thank you for breeding the WCSD. It is greasy as fuck and smells delicious. I can't wait to run her without some manbitch beside her filling her up with it's nut lmfao. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Cant wait to pop mine now! @medman i was wondering, i purchased a pack awhile back of some orange kush. I believe it was limited, was just wondering where the genetics/cut/specimine of the orange side comes from just to have an understanding of possible variations and dominance. Not looking for names of specific genes cause dank is dank in any fashion.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@stanknugzz77 how loud is the wcsd? Is it as loud as ecsd? Or what would you compare it to?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@SonOfDaMourning I am not lucky enough to have ran the ECSD. Or too many elites really, for that matter. Poor me :( lmfao. Anyway, it is so fucking loud bro. It is ridiculous. I mean it doesn't reek above all of the other plants or anything, but when she touches you, you know it was definitely her. I love the smell on her so much. It is like a combination of kerosene, diesel, gasoline etc. Just fuely as fuck. And the nug structure can only be described as "kush to the fullest". I know that probably made no sense, but I hope it helped a little. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Good looking @ElManiaco i think i gonna pop a few today!
Yeah bro I remember the info was on a vid so had to go back to look for it..
The male in the original outcross was a Sour Diesel Kush as stated by MedMan on this vid.. So it obviously has Sour D genetics as well as Kush but what Kush, idk..
Either way it sounds vicious.. One thing I'm curious bout is if the flowers entered & pics posted, as the TY expo winner, is his clone only momma (w.c.s.d. cut) or a pheno found in the west coast sour d bx he made.
I'd personally would rather have the cut (who wouldn't right?) but the bx will do fine I'm sure.
I'm just lucky enough to have AJs Sour D cut so if a nice male that leans heavy towards the momma, it make a great x me thinks;)

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Hopefully the ecsd makes its way rounds soon, dont have much room so i havent stressed it. Just dropped 4 wcsd's on the strength of that video a few hrs ago @ElManiaco thanks again for the push im stoked! Btw the lemon diesel jaws has was from a medmans headband and he says its official.

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
hi son of

i dont try to act like i travel to far off places and create new strains. i dont hva etime. i collect clones from canadian medical marijuana growers, gangesters bikers, hippies and nerds. so most the selection and market power is there already. all i do is inbreed the clones and stablize them to seed form

when someone can tell me what the true lineage of any of my cuts called og, bubba and master, which are all very different from eachother, then i will be able to tel them that the eg came before the chicken

comprenedes?

med-man

Top Bottom