wet to dry weight. not a newby thread.

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

a question to all the farmers... If you had 28.5 pounds wet weight. what would you expect your dry weight, to be?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That is hard to say just due to stem weight and whatnot. Was it trimmed wet and then weighed 28.5? I usually assume a 10-12% return but that has been in my experience.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Generally I run a single bud SOG...

I cut 2-3" below bud, shave with a quick wet trim and weigh it out - 130-140g

Average an Oscar dry.

Everyone is different... I think curing helps ALOT with dry weight.

coloradochem

coloradochem

trimmed wet, cut off bud. put on drying racks. dried in 3 days , to 1.5 pnds plus 2 zips. it took the trimmers , 4 days to trim it. nothing in the group dried for more than 3 days. should i be pissed? I have never weighed my wet bud, so i dont know. but im supposed to be getting 8% of the off the top profits.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Generally I run a single bud SOG...

I cut 2-3" below bud, shave with a quick wet trim and weigh it out - 130-140g

Average an Oscar dry.

Everyone is different... I think curing helps ALOT with dry weight.

see thats what i think too. heres a lesson to all you wanting to run to cali, colo, wash. to run rooms. open your asschecks on your way out. and bring vasoline. keep in mind im a native son with the best of intentions. 8% to grow you millions is taking it in the ass.......

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I dunno about that significant of a weight difference in only 3 days drying. Mine doesnt even crisp up till day 5, then i wait for some stem crunching. And if it took 4 days with multiple trimmers to only get 1.5... Smelling funky. When i trim, i can hack a lb in less than 4 hours, thats dry weight btw. Much luck.Z

coloradochem

coloradochem

straight heater action. no cure, no love. destroy one of my best organic water only crops ever kinda dude did this.

coloradochem

coloradochem

there's no way, it should take the trimmers that long......

too many variables to know for sure ,but seems light on the weight as well to me.....

What strain was this CC?
the trimmers are also bud tenders, and receptionists. strains, chem romance, govert mule, straw cough, cheese. Chemdog D...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

every dispensary talking about grower for them in experience extremely high turnover only a few have original growers no shit before i even started reading this thread which i avoided at first i was thinking a fifth of the wet weight and thats being nice i mean to shrink to a fifth of the mass thats like turning grapes to sundried raisins three days my shit is still growing in those three days your plant is still dying and so much going on with the oils did they arse throw em under a thouie and fan also i never understood this about three months atleast to grow if not more and a profit pusher wants it to ripen dry and cure in three days.,,,,experience some that takes three months then put a value on opportunity cost

Damn CC im sure youll end up where your appreciated if not soon be patient cuz thats where you need to be stay up and good luck on the rebound use your energy getting back on your feet let that fool finish digging his own whole why help
Peace

Top Bottom