wet to dry weight. not a newby thread.

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Yeah, atleast 4-5 pounds off that wet weight unless your weighing trunks and 1.5 shouldn't take 2 people more than 1 day. Tell your boss to fuck off and Cali tells him to eat a fukn dead rat...
Grow your own and keep 100%....
im so sorry your genetics got wrapped up in this place..... i hate so much what is going on. i can make someone good money and still provide a good product. but he wont give me(my team) the chance....

ttystikk

ttystikk

You been straight ripped, Chem. I dunno by who, but you definitely got shorted. How big was the crop in terms of square footage under blooming light? I recently pulled six finished from about 60 square feet under 4 1kW hps.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
im so sorry your genetics got wrapped up in this place..... i hate so much what is going on. i can make someone good money and still provide a good product. but he wont give me(my team) the chance....
No worries bro, shit happens, take cuts if you can and or get ahold of me...got new testers for you if your into it...:D

ttystikk

ttystikk

Then he's a fool and the faster you put him in the rear view mirror the better off you'll be. You want your chance? PM me, I'm dying for a lack of quality people!

coloradochem

coloradochem

when the waves are highest when the house of stone falls down......

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I haven't drinken in a couple months and chugged a couple uber potent pints tonight...almost 10% stuff, the Denogginizer from Lagunitas...lol

Fuck, now I know why I don't do this on the reg...I'm all faded...lol Need a bowl to straighten up, lol

coloradochem

coloradochem

I haven't drinken in a couple months and chugged a couple uber potent pints tonight...almost 10% stuff, the Denogginizer from Lagunitas...lol

Fuck, now I know why I don't do this on the reg...I'm all faded...lol Need a bowl to straighten up, lol

right im a big time drunkie, and worse i know how to make my own hooch. so when i go a month or so with out it. shows im trying fucking hard.....

420Gator

420Gator

trimmed wet, cut off bud. put on drying racks. dried in 3 days , to 1.5 pnds plus 2 zips. it took the trimmers , 4 days to trim it. nothing in the group dried for more than 3 days. should i be pissed? I have never weighed my wet bud, so i dont know. but im supposed to be getting 8% of the off the top profits.
oh shit! didnt even read this, you got jacked bro no way around it. It took em all that time because there was way more bud than that!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I always wanted to make cider off local apples or pears but never had the tenacity to brew brew, lol

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I drank a couple of them the other night, me loves me some lagunitas.... But that 9.8% killed me the next morning... Smoke up man!

Top Bottom