wet to dry weight. not a newby thread.

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I drank a couple of them the other night, me loves me some lagunitas.... But that 9.8% killed me the next morning... Smoke up man!
right, the label caught my eye and than I drank 2 and was like oh shit...almost 10%...rofl

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
what's funny is I weigh more than most of you I'll bet...and I know you can all outdrink me..but let's break out the wax and bowls and see who is standing after the dust or smoke has settled...lol

coloradochem

coloradochem

You been straight ripped, Chem. I dunno by who, but you definitely got shorted. How big was the crop in terms of square footage under blooming light? I recently pulled ix finished from about 60 square feet under 4 1kW hps.
it was 16 plants under 5k, in a 50-60 square foot area...........................................

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

what's funny is I weigh more than most of you I'll bet...and I know you can all outdrink me..but let's break out the wax and bowls and see who is standing after the dust or smoke has settled...lol
Haaha i can usually drink me some beers, but soon as u pull out the wax.. Game over, shit puts me on one everytime. I mean out bro! I will be that guy glued to the couch... All red eyed and shit

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

it was 16 plants under 5k, in a 50-60 square foot area...........................................
Ya i would be up.in dudes shit... And im a pretty nice guy. Should have gotten atleast 5, more like a nice lil 10 pack +. Hope u werent the sole grower, if so u should be getting a better % of total outcome anyways. Keep ur head up, sounds like u can get ur hands on some fire. Run some shit! Much loveZ

ttystikk

ttystikk

I ran 12 girls, but that shouldn't make much difference. 5kW is a lot for such small space, but if the climate control was on point certainly not to much. This is sounding shittier by the minute.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I ran 12 girls, but that shouldn't make much difference. 5kW is a lot for such small space, but if the climate control was on point certainly not to much. This is sounding shittier by the minute.
righ?t climate was on cue for this run......

ttystikk

ttystikk

I would say you go in there, cock an eyebrow and say that you want to get paid for the whole run, not just a quarter of it. If he talks shit, tell him you will take collateral- of your choosing- until he squares with you. Then, find something very valuable and walk out with it. It isn't stealing if it's collateral on an unpaid debt...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
fuck i run 4k at home, i told him if i harvested 1.5ps off 4k my wife would castrate me......
This bowl just set me straight!! 2 rips, almost 1 but I failed...lol

IMG 3717

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
6.25 on a bad ran or at the absolute worst he got 5...sounds like 7.5 with the trimming time though...bastards...

Top Bottom