• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
There gone , what’s that 47?

Wow I sure hope I can hold mine to term.
8 weeks, dying quick but heads were all colours even some amber were almost “black”..
when wet trimming i wasn’t concern with trimming nice just making sure when washing, the mix is getting everywhere and i quit when i felt i had enough to make oil..
i’m actually all cleaned up down here.. i stayed down here non stop since 6:30am harvesting and cleaning disinfecting.. i could bring the plants from upstairs down here but the bud is drying in another room downstairs and i want to wait till it’s in jars so in the meantime i can inspect for mold on buds..
just need to take out old carbon filter and put in new one in..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
did QWISO, everything in freezer, 45 sec swishing around, dump into strainer lined with cheese cloth to wrap around weed after main draining and squeeze out rest than throw out, neater this way.. put bowl of liquid into freezer for a few hours to let contaminate settle, at least before filtering into jar with 2 coffee filters, which i change out after every full fill drained out, so use once before changing..
when done let the jar sit at least 8 hours or more as to let the tiniest finest contaminate to settle, so when i pour out into a rice cooker i’ll pour slowly until the dirt almost pours out, i’ll take that bit and filter again with 3-4 coffee filters, when done add to cooker, cook off till bubbling almost stops, pour out into a container that you can heat up on say a coffee warmer to finish cooking off..
basically..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

did QWISO, everything in freezer, 45 sec swishing around, dump into strainer lined with cheese cloth to wrap around weed after main draining and squeeze out rest than throw out, neater this way.. put bowl of liquid into freezer for a few hours to let contaminate settle, at least before filtering into jar with 2 coffee filters, which i change out after every full fill drained out, so use once before changing..
when done let the jar sit at least 8 hours or more as to let the tiniest finest contaminate to settle, so when i pour out into a rice cooker i’ll pour slowly until the dirt almost pours out, i’ll take that bit and filter again with 3-4 coffee filters, when done add to cooker, cook off till bubbling almost stops, pour out into a container that you can heat up on say a coffee warmer to finish cooking off..
basically..
Damn GNick, you go all out brother. Gonna attempt some qwiso this next harvest

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey, nice stuff you have going there, as observationist commented pretty plants.....What are you using for nutrients? Foliar spray? There is definitely a difference in light quality between the 1000w Eye Horts and cheaper brands, I pay about $130 Cdn once a year for a new lamp, I've tried other cheaper brands ( like Vivosun crap) but I get much nicer thicker, heavier buds with the Eye horts.

Top Bottom