Supporter
picked up some more imported hashish.
couple new ones to me
Cairo and Saudi eagle
1DD63C17 37C9 4801 B3AE 3872A3159B22

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Good stuff dude. Wish i knew a connection to get some stuff like this. Hashish just isnt very popular where i am.
We have a semi legal access to some here, I order 1000mg syrup for my wife some times and I'll pick up a gram or 2 of their stuff. I like my refer more than the hash though, I find it too heavy on my head....not that I don't like a taste now and then, it reminds me of my younger days. My first real high back in 1967 blond Lebanese smoked off a pin......Dec 20 feed

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

We have a semi legal access to some here, I order 1000mg syrup for my wife some times and I'll pick up a gram or 2 of their stuff. I like my refer more than the hash though, I find it too heavy on my head....not that I don't like a taste now and then, it reminds me of my younger days. My first real high back in 1967 blond Lebanese smoked off a pin......Dec 20 feed View attachment 1312807
Yall canadians are spoiled rotten lmao 🤣
I cant find anything like this in the states, but idk where to look either. 😕

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The fact that Nick buys the imported stuff when he makes his own speaks volumes. I wonder what makes the Afghani hash so much more desirable. If you watch the YouTube videos of them making it, it’s not like they use any kind of high tech engineering. I guess they just have it down. Have to assume that they are growing certain strains solely for the purpose of making hash.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The fact that Nick buys the imported stuff when he makes his own speaks volumes. I wonder what makes the Afghani hash so much more desirable. If you watch the YouTube videos of them making it, it’s not like they use any kind of high tech engineering. I guess they just have it down.
i just like variety, sure they all have different taste, the stone for the most part is relatively similar..
i have tried lots of domestic made through cheebas and and a couple were really good.. one was called kings cross and that definitely will get you stoned!.. i know i can/do make much better hash than some of the domestic they have..
i smoke a lot and can’t make enough for my own habit and i’m impressed by the import hash selection they get.. i like to see different resins etc.. sometimes when i get hash from cheebas i’ll work it a bit more to the way i like it..
think i got like 15 different kinds right now..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Time to buy a press ? Or you can completely dry quick wash and dab it,
Well thatd be the plan someday but now right now. Gotta reassess my money. Just lost 600 a month in my disability even tho they put me from 55% to 80%.... not sure how that works but its whatever. I go get this stuff from a buddy, 14 grams for 200, it doesnt even all have to be the same strain.
20221102 193321

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Can’t help there bro but not far from where I grew up and went to college.
I have to go to Maine to get anything good or just do it myself and deal with the outcome lol. Everyone i know here wants 50+ for wax and hash is non existent unless i make it and its hard to move here too.

Ahh thats pretty sweet. I like the state its pretty nice but the a lot of the people are not so nice, its the political stuff to but i wont do that on here lol.

Top Bottom