What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes they are newish I guess. I bought a ton of these new pressed for my oldest when he left for college then all the way thru. A lot of this is his influence. Gorillaz his for sure but I love it now too. The others have just been taken care of. Still got cellophane on lots of them.

I’ve picked up some weird shit at garage sales tho. I got an lp of a speech by jfk for Christ sakes. I think it was a nickel and I said why not right?

I have all the rush albums and have been to a few concerts. In stl rush is wildly huge. Like anomaly huge. That’s one of the reasons I love you Canucks.

It’s different talking about albums. I don’t think the younguns appreciate listening to albums like us. My kids grew up on Spotify no need for hard copy. Not even a cd player in the cars for decades and it’s just the guys like us that even care about this stuff. I tried to train them but you know the albums are all at my house so I guess it didn’t stick. But we listen together when he comes over.
Used to listen big band on reel to reel With my grandparents

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Used to listen big band on reel to reel With my grandparents
49248DE1 A64B 4505 BF9C 5AB5F7D425EF

sambapati

sambapati

Dave Clark 5? Chad Michell TrioEarl Fatha Hines? Frankie Lee? Southside Johnny and the Dukes.. Got some records from when I was unemployed and hung out at Goodwill in Santa Cruz. Many good times listening to 'records' listening to phone aint the same. If I could Only remember my Name R.I.P. David Crosby. (Sorry to threadnap)

20230120 092925
20230120 093031
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

I might be a bit late on this thread, haven't read the whole thing yet, but you mentioned early on how it's hard to get a good photo/video under the HPS. Just thought I'd offer a suggestion, you can use your those blue HPS glasses you can get as a filter for your phone camera. Pics under HPS end up looking like this -

20221204 2303190

It's not perfect and depending on your phone holding the glasses can be tricky, but it gives a much better picture of the plants.

20221205 190812
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
tip…. for faster rooting when cutting clones..
when freshly cut put into a jug of water and leave in there for 12 hrs up to a couple days, before planting in your medium with your regular routine..View attachment 1322116
Do you add any peroxide to the water the cuts sit in?

When I came here 4 odd years ago I was getting 5-6 cuts out of 10 growing by just sticking them in the dirt and keeping the soil damp......I learned a few new methods and I got down to about 2 out of 10 growing, I built a bubbler and I got 6 out of 10....MY last batch I got 9 out of 9 by sticking them in the dirt dipped in clonex.......

I' try to do it quick by dropping them in water asap after cutting and keeping them there until I clean up the bottom and dip in Clonex........I was led to believe doing it quickly was to prevent air in the stalk and doing the cleaning up under water was ideal......

.I like your idea of letting it sit for a while so any hydraulic movement in the stalk would suck water not air....like a break line not wanting an air bubble

Top Bottom