42CB1EF8 FAD2 46F1 A0BA EC1F92908A6B

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the sunday update a day late…
Imperium X plants
are grooving along..
i did start to decrease hours, at 17/7 now for a couple days, than i’ll drop another hour and switch out the metal halide for high pressure sodium at 16/8..
i’ll be cutting my clones by the weekend and probably starting a gelato dream seed to be a mother for outdoor and taking clones..
023413BC 2825 4BB2 A461 4AAD0E89FEF6
C7089430 BD1B 4295 8762 7FCB79B272E7

the 2 branches that broke off the i decided to root are doing great..
if anyone is in the area your welcome to have these..
77F3199F 6354 487E 99C2 61E54EC405CE

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sweet!!
those look to be in really good shape?
Rush, great album!!
how many records you own?
Yes they are newish I guess. I bought a ton of these new pressed for my oldest when he left for college then all the way thru. A lot of this is his influence. Gorillaz his for sure but I love it now too. The others have just been taken care of. Still got cellophane on lots of them.

I’ve picked up some weird shit at garage sales tho. I got an lp of a speech by jfk for Christ sakes. I think it was a nickel and I said why not right?

I have all the rush albums and have been to a few concerts. In stl rush is wildly huge. Like anomaly huge. That’s one of the reasons I love you Canucks.

It’s different talking about albums. I don’t think the younguns appreciate listening to albums like us. My kids grew up on Spotify no need for hard copy. Not even a cd player in the cars for decades and it’s just the guys like us that even care about this stuff. I tried to train them but you know the albums are all at my house so I guess it didn’t stick. But we listen together when he comes over.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes they are newish I guess. I bought a ton of these new pressed for my oldest when he left for college then all the way thru. A lot of this is his influence. Gorillaz his for sure but I love it now too. The others have just been taken care of. Still got cellophane on lots of them.

I’ve picked up some weird shit at garage sales tho. I got an lp of a speech by jfk for Christ sakes. I think it was a nickel and I said why not right?

I have all the rush albums and have been to a few concerts. In stl rush is wildly huge. Like anomaly huge. That’s one of the reasons I love you Canucks.

It’s different talking about albums. I don’t think the younguns appreciate listening to albums like us. My kids grew up on Spotify no need for hard copy. Not even a cd player in the cars for decades and it’s just the guys like us that even care about this stuff. I tried to train them but you know the albums are all at my house so I guess it didn’t stick. But we listen together when he comes over.
i wouldn’t buy a car without a cd player! haha.. those albums have a good value!! i’d love to see your collection!! pull out what’s odd to you (music) and show me

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I don’t think the younguns appreciate listening to albums like us.
Hey, not fair! Im only 25 and ive got a few vinyls somewhere in storage with my Grandmothers working gramophone. Its just put away cause i have a 3 and 7 year old who wouldnt appreciate it. Ill have to try and get out there, dig it out and share some photos. I think yall would like it.

I also have an entire file folder box almost full of vinyls in my grandmother's basement. A lot of them are Kiss vinyls. I found the entire box at a yard sale for 10 bucks!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol you are gonna make me pull out the long term storage huh? So my challenge is to come up with something you have never heard of?
well you know, how many do you have?
i could spend hours and hours just looking and talking music.. when lived in toronto i used to go cd shipping to 5-6 stores 3 times a week for like 25 yrs and i also worked at a used record/cd store for 20 yrs on weekends..
i’ve accumulated around 20,000 cds and i’m still collecting and discovering new old stuff..

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

well you know, how many do you have?
i could spend hours and hours just looking and talking music.. when lived in toronto i used to go cd shipping to 5-6 stores 3 times a week for like 25 yrs and i also worked at a used record/cd store for 20 yrs on weekends..
i’ve accumulated around 20,000 cds and i’m still collecting and discovering new old stuff..
Dude you got me beat on the hard copy stuff. I’ve actually thrown away all the cds I ever had. You remember Columbia house 20 cds for a penny? That’s when it started for me.

I’ve got tubular bells in storage. You got that?

That’s a weird one. Interesting when in altered states tho.

Top Bottom