• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Nice healthy plants ! Looks like ya got some good stuff coming
thank you and let’s hope so, i had my share of problems last grow..
i really want to get to storing resin and making hash for you guys to see how easy it is as long as i can cure it for at least 6 months, so maybe christmas time, arg...
anyho, thanks!

Moshmen

Moshmen

i really want to get to storing resin and making hash for you guys to see how easy it is as long as i can cure it for at least 6 months, so maybe christmas time, arg...
anyho, thanks!
I’m in for that ! Worth the wait. Just diving into the hash thing there are so many ways. So far it gets better every time I try, course my product is getting better as well

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gonna have to get a set of screens! If it’s that simple I can dry and cure
Gonna take a shot at ice bubble hash with a some close trim I got here in the next day or two
ya go for it, obviously through so many attempts you just start to know everything you need to do!!..
my problem i can’t get enough weed to make a big brick of hash..

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

anyho, thanks!
Do you consider bud cured for 6 months the same as keif that has been cured for 6 months?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Damn i wish i was in your shoes..
ok so it’s been stored for a long time because the longer better, usually in some hash making countries they store the resin for a year..
Its was cut and put into vaults to cure 6 months ago in flower form.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

so do you have a way to extract the resin?
I do have a set of the 2x3 ft screens (60 90 110 200) but have been looking at the different tumblers.

Edit: and a brush, based on your recommendation somewhere

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I do have a set of the 2x3 ft screens (60 90 110 200) but have been looking at the different tumblers.

Edit: and a brush, based on your recommendation somewhere
oh! well at first just use a bit, like 2 ounces, so you can kinda learn and still have weed to use..
firstly is it dry? hence “dry” sifting.. like crumbled right apart?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Would it have been better
oh! well at first just use a bit, like 2 ounces, so you can kinda learn and still have weed to use..
firstly is it dry? hence “dry” sifting.. like crumbled right apart?
The hygrometers are reading 62%

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I've got enough (6 lbs) and i too want to make a brick. Where do i start?
Dude just freeze the materiel you want. Then Toss um on your stacked screens. Then sift the lord that fell until you got the pure shit on the bottom. But keep everything from the screens. Not the material of course but all the things below that. It’s gonna collect various amount of things on each screen which keep em separate.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Dude just freeze the materiel you want. Then Toss um on your stacked screens. Then sift the lord that fell until you got the pure shit on the bottom. But keep everything from the screens. Not the material of course but all the things below that. It’s gonna collect various amount of things on each screen which keep em separate.
you want whats on the yellow screen but than that needs to be cleaned..

Top Bottom