imperium X
4th week flowering starts today..
IMG 5003
IMG 5009
IMG 5005
IMG 5004
IMG 5010

the upstairs room..
gelato dreams and clones (gelato dream/imperium x)..
IMG 5014

my gelato dream
IMG 5015

friends gelato dream
IMG 5016
clones ready to go
IMG 5017

clones hopefully don’t need dome anymore..
watching them for droop..
IMG 5018

next indoor grow..
harlequin cbd and vanilla frosting seedlings after transplant today..
IMG 5012

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the sunday update..
Imperium X..
6th week starts today..
IMG 5092
IMG 5093
IMG 5117
IMG 5112
IMG 5111
IMG 5110
IMG 5108
IMG 5102
IMG 5100
IMG 5118
IMG 5119

my gelato dream for outdoors..
IMG 5123

my next indoor grow..
3 Harlequin cbd and 2 Vanilla frosting..
IMG 5121
IMG 5122

the gelato dream and imperium x clones at side of tent,
all plant other than seedlings will be gone by next update..
IMG 5120

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

God you crank out some nice healthy plants Gnick55 1 after the other after the other stellar work mate have you grown many cbd strains before I’m guessing they are for tinctures or something? You only smoke hash don’t ya so just curious y you got the cbd goin is it for medicinal?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
God you crank out some nice healthy plants Gnick55 1 after the other after the other stellar work mate have you grown many cbd strains before I’m guessing they are for tinctures or something? You only smoke hash don’t ya so just curious y you got the cbd goin is it for medicinal?
i’ve grown this cbd strain before for a friend, doing the same again as my friend will make a coconut butter? with it, than i’ll give it to my friend for her and her father, they love it and think it’s the best..

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

i’ve grown this cbd strain before for a friend, doing the same again as my friend will make a coconut butter? with it, than i’ll give it to my friend for her and her father, they love it and think it’s the best..
C that’s y I love the growing community who else would take 4 months out of their life to grow a medicine for a friend in need for im guessing little to no financial reward your a legend Gnick and ya mate is lucky to have ya👍 I’m wondering what ailments do they use it for cbd oil is great stuff I know of people that give it to their kids for adhd n stuff like that works wonders for them pity in Aus we are looked at as criminals for providing the same medicines but big pharma government are making a killing we can literally ring an online doc say I got depression or a bad back and bingo medical script but if we grow our own bingo jail bloody wrong sorry for long winded post keep on keeping on mate👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Great looking rig. Them purps are rowdy sir. Rowdy indeed.
thanks, last time i harvested this at 10 weeks,
i’ve gotten feedback from a few friends (some say it’s killer some say it’s pretty good but feel i took it too far, which i felt at the time of harvest as purple trichomes and some hairs still standing up threw me off, so this time and i can see it’ll be ready easily at 9 weeks..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
thanks, last time i harvested this at 10 weeks,
i’ve gotten feedback from a few friends (some say it’s killer some say it’s pretty good but feel i took it too far, which i felt at the time of harvest as purple trichomes and some hairs still standing up threw me off, so this time and i can see it’ll be ready easily at 9 weeks..
I haven’t grown anything with that dark of a purple hue, I could only imagine what a pain it could be to get decent looks with a jeweler loupe. It’s a bummer when you take them a bit to far, but I usually just look up the cbd medicinal qualities of the strain and toute the benefits. They are gorgeous regardless sir. It’s always awesome knowing you can snatch a week earlier than before too. The last weeks are like watching grass grow man. Painfully slow for me anyways. Getting to tryout my work is one of the only things that still gives me that Christmas morning feeling….

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Top Bottom