GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update..
IMG 4931
IMG 4930

the next grow..
3 black pots are Harlequin CBD..
2 terra cotta coloured pots are Vanilla frosting..
IMG 4924

rest of plants and clones for outdoors.
IMG 4923
IMG 4925

transplanted 2 gelato dreams for a friend..
IMG 4936

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update.. View attachment 1830286View attachment 1830325
View attachment 1831334
the next grow..
3 black pots are Harlequin CBD..
2 terra cotta coloured pots are Vanilla frosting..View attachment 1832503
rest of plants and clones for outdoors.View attachment 1833289View attachment 1833338
View attachment 1834552
transplanted 2 gelato dreams for a friend..View attachment 1834899
All coming along very well! I’m Glad you always include some jams you’re listening to 😁

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Ok so not sure if this has happened to y’all….
Last night I got my girls soaking, I only could do the over the counter 3% hydrogen peroxide cause that’s what we had.
Today when I got home I scooped some FFOF into little peat cups (about the same size as you did in your video)
Went to spay them down and the dirt won’t absorb the water. It literally stayed on the surface. I had to mix it up to get things to wet down.
This same problem happened on my last seeds after I planted the tap rooted seeds into a pencil hole I covered gently then poured some water on top and it would absorb into the dirt🤷🏼‍♂️ I think that’s why they died, just dried out…. Has this ever happened to you? I’m afraid these girls will sprout then they won’t be able to get water and die again🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

On another question, can you share a video on how you like to water after your girls sprout? Wether you use a mister or do something different…

Thanks! This was so easy last year and now it’s a struggle just to get going 🫣
A tiny drop of Dawn dish soap should help.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

@Goodshit97 told me this. I know of it but never thought to do it. Duh.

Proper term:
“A quick fix to hydrophobic soil is using wetting agents to reduce the cohesion and surface tension of the water to better infiltrate the soil.”

K

Kopper1013

Ok thanks! This will definitely be written down for next time, to bad I already lost two girls but these two did come up, hopefully to stay🤞🤞
I’m hoping the bent over one comes through, she’s been like that for over 24hrs😬

K

Kopper1013

He talks about it all the time and hates the old paper towel method.

He made a few short vids for clones and transplants. I asked if he could do one I could show people for seeds. Next day I saw his alert.

The mans always busy and helping someone.
he’s helped me a few time for sure! I’m gonna be watching the clone videos later this summer if these ladies survive I’d like to try to take a couple indoors from the Frosted Black Cherry…but she needs to standup first 🤦🏻‍♂️

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Big guy! Raccoon size. If he falls to sleep on you your stuck for a while. 🤣

They bug ya on the computer? I find dogs don’t care but most cats need attention when you’re typing away. 🤣

Mine passed before we got the tents but she was pretty good with plants. She pulled on things like strings or tassels.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Top Bottom