• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Looks she she got hit hard. That sucks
think it’s 3 attacks here and the dog gets put down..
i had a dog
bite me though not that bad, a kid was walking his dog and i didn’t notice as he got to close to me delivering mail and the dog bit me, this woman came out and pleaded with me to not say anything as it was it’s third time!.
i didn’t because of the kid and the dog looked really old..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve been delivering to peoples houses for 25 years. Only been bit once. A jack Russell jumped up and bit me on the ass while I was walking out. Lol! Nothing serious. I back out of houses whenever a dog looks questionable! Half the fun of this job, though, is messing with people’s dogs. Love that part of it.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I mean, a couple of them gouges are nasty, she need stitches? Or can she get away with butterflies?
pretty sure its just needs time to heal, not sure of anything else yet..
apparently this dog attack another female letter carrier last year, so that twice now..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’ve been delivering to peoples houses for 25 years. Only been bit once. A jack Russell jumped up and bit me on the ass while I was walking out. Lol! Nothing serious. I back out of houses whenever a dog looks questionable! Half the fun of this job, though, is messing with people’s dogs. Love that part of it.
I used to run newspaper delivery for the daily news here, I ALWAYS rolled with biscuits, throw them and back away slow……

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
There’s something seriously wrong with the owners that they wouldn’t even let that happen more than once! Yep, biscuits are your friend.
other than that one time i mentioned, i’ve never been attack but i’ve had dogs come at me running and i never turned my back and would yell at them even run at them, if they tried to leap at me than i would knock them down them with my satchel but i barely got attacked, if anything it’s mostly the small tiny dogs that old lady’s own that get out and nip at you, little fuckers!..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
other than that one time i mentioned, i’ve never been attack but i’ve had dogs come at me running and i never turned my back and would yell at them even run at them, if they tried to leap at me than i would knock them down them with my satchel but i barely got attacked, if anything it’s mostly the small tiny dogs that old lady’s own that get out and nip at you, little fuckers!..
Ankle biting yip yap dags……

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
LOL! Agreed! Are used to go into a house and a little Chihuahua would dart out from underneath her chair and latch onto my pant leg! Scared me at first, till the lady said it didn’t have any teeth! Ferocious little fucker!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Aren’t you mail persons, loaded down with weapons? Mace, stunguns, bazookas?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Aren’t you mail persons, loaded down with weapons? Mace, stunguns, bazookas?
in canada yes we can have some sort of spray but i never bothered..
dogs and letter carriers the thing here is the mail person comes onto the property to deliver, the dog in the house barks and goes nuts, we deliver and walk away, dog thinks it did it’s job by scaring us away., than if it gets out well there’s all this build up in the dog and well,.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I had a young chocolate that you still like to run next to my neighbors, car barking as he drove up his long driveway. One day I walked outside, and the dog came slinking back on his belly! I wondered what the hell is up with him. The neighbor called 10 minutes later, and said he had maced him. Said he didn’t want me getting any in my eyes. I thanked him. And it worked! Broke him of that bad habit quickly and thoroughly! LOL.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had a young chocolate that you still like to run next to my neighbors, car barking as he drove up his long driveway. One day I walked outside, and the dog came slinking back on his belly! I wondered what the hell is up with him. The neighbor called 10 minutes later, and said he had maced him. Said he didn’t want me getting any in my eyes. I thanked him. And it worked! Broke him of that bad habit quickly and thoroughly! LOL.
Funny how that works huh? 😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this one time i delivered to the side of the house and turned around to leave and this kinda big dog was 10 ft away staring me down, turned out he just wanted me to throw his ball and play, for weeks this dog would wait with his toy for me every day after that day..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
this one time i delivered to the side of the house and turned around to leave and this kinda big dog was 10 ft away staring me down, turned out he just wanted me to throw his ball and play, for weeks this dog would wait with his toy for me every day after that day..
❤️❤️❤️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you, Nick! It kind of breaks the monotony of the job! And it’s always nice to have somebody that is glad to see you!

Top Bottom