Supporter
outdoor gelato dream looking good!
IMG 5424

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I believe that is an alligator snapping turtle

Not to be messed with unless you know what you’re doing .

It can snap all the back to its rear
Upon closer inspection, I do believe you are correct, missed that giant hook on its face. 🤣I’ve been In trees all day with chainsaws. I’m f’n spent……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I think turtle man used to hold them by the tail suspended. Lol.
But could he do that with a………
duckbill-bag-o-dactyl?
Not sure what one of those is, but I’m sure turtle man would have his hands full. I took 6 decarbed hash pills earlier. I don’t even know where I am anymore 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
After a day, gallivanting in the trees with a chainsaw, you’re probably lucky you’re not in the ER!😆
Damn lucky, I got really smart earlier and made a cat walk between an a frame in the back of my truck, and a frame next to it, and a 1x8 plank. Wife walked out and shit a brick…..I turned around all “what?” real man of genius right here.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Wives are good at that! I’ll bet the first thing she does Monday morning is call the insurance man and double down on your life insurance!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this is a girlfriend of mine who is a letter carrier, she got attacked by a german shepard i believe that ran out as the owners were leaving their house..
please if you have a dog be aware of it at all times.. i’ll be removing the photo for obvious reasons later..
IMG 5430

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wives are good at that! I’ll bet the first thing she does Monday morning is call the insurance man and double down on your life insurance!
I’m sure she has friggin 10 of them from my cell tower days. I’ve been stupid A loooooong time. But yep, she’s on speed dial. She golf’s with the adjuster on Wednesdays 😂🤣😂🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
this is a girlfriend of mine who is a letter carrier, she got attacked by a german shepard i believe that ran out as the owners were leaving their house..
please if you have a dog be aware of it at all times.. i’ll be removing the photo for obvious reasons later..View attachment 1995267
Oh man! That’s fucking terrible! I hope she heals up quick. That’s a damn shame bro. She ok?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
well it’s worse underneath the marks, tares and rips also being scared as shit,
I can’t blame her for one second homie. Damn give her my best for what it’s worth. Man some folks with security breeds need to be waaaaay more careful. Shit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can’t blame her for one second homie. Damn give her my best for what it’s worth. Man some folks with security breeds need to be waaaaay more careful. Shit.
I mean, a couple of them gouges are nasty, she need stitches? Or can she get away with butterflies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom