What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

thinking this a good quality replacement for t5’s which i’ll still use in another area,..
let me know your honest thoughts or suggestions
The cool thing about it is it has a dimmer.....

That would be between the t5 and mh.....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Right on! I picked up a couple of 4 foot LED. 120 W 5000 K. 13,000 lm. For 30 bucks apiece and plants seemed happy to veg under them. Oh, but I am not an indoor grower so I will pipe down. I just start them inside.
my other thought and more likely to happen is just replace the t5 tubes with the led version as they burn out, but i kinda need some other kind of lightning soon before i need to get started for the outdoor season etc,..
so want a good vegging light for mature vegging plants in a 4x4 or 5x5 space,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just know that I went to that, Nate, the Viking, site, and he said start small plants taking it easy then once they get going, pour the lumens to them. And it seem to work pretty good on smaller plants. Don’t have any experience on larger plants. But a 120 W LED, 4 foot, will crank out some lumens! A lot of lumens! 13,500 according to the Chinese manufacture!

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

well currently have 2 plants going as i’m waiting for early january to start the next serious grow,( the seeds) and these were just something to add in quickly with other plants being switched into flower but those plants suffered badly from white powdery mildew and being time to switch it just wasn’t worth it, so they were chopped done and disposed off, but than i notice the slow growth and other signs of stress in these two clones and within a couple days the wpm showed itself, so i was going to throw them out too, but i thought i try to save them, so i clean everything in the rooms with h2o2 and isopropyl.
than i sprayed them with milk and it has saved them in time for flowering.
milk has been proven to be helpful to plants, countries with lots of intense sunlight use it to save all sorts of crops where as milk for cannabis can used early on a day which will be hot and sunny or say a 1000 watt metal halide..
i’ve used it before on plants but wasn’t fully confident to advise others to do, as i’ve never had it indoors. but now i’m a believer of spraying the plants during veg just for the benefits to the plants it gives them..

You should be harvesting their eggs more regularly.

cpurola

cpurola

Okay, I came here with a hash question for the hash master/s.

How long does the high last?

I made small cookies with my decarbed Afghan Auto dry sift hash. (160 mesh) (Decarbed in oven at 240F for 45 mins.)
I measured out enough raw dough that would get me high without getting TOO high.

Timeline:
Eat cookie, 1-1.5 hours later start to feel it.
2-2.5 hours later more intense and peak.
By 3 hours it's wearing off and 15mins. later I'm stone cold sober.

Is this normal? I know you all probably don't make edibles with your hash, but when you smoke do you have a similar experience?

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I made small cookies with my decarbed Afghan Auto dry sift hash. (160 mesh) (Decarbed in oven at 240F for 45 mins.)
I measured out enough raw dough that would get me high without getting TOO high.

Timeline:

Is this normal? I know you all probably don't make edibles with your hash, but when you smoke do you have a similar experience?
just eat more 😂

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Timeline:

There are a lot of variables here: quality of hash, age/storage of hash, tolerance, etc.

I'll wait for the hash masters to answer as well lol

I smoke mine

cpurola

cpurola

There are a lot of variables here: quality of hash, age/storage of hash, tolerance, etc.

I'll wait for the hash masters to answer as well lol

I smoke mine
View attachment 2108012
Thanks, so how long do you stay high after smoking?
BTW, I should have mentioned that previously I infused canola oil with the Afghan flower and it seemed to last longer.

@WonkasTHC
And NO I can't just eat more 'cause then I'd be TOO High and it would not be pleasant. ;)

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Thanks, so how long do you stay high after smoking?
BTW, I should have mentioned that previously I infused canola oil with the Afghan flower and it seemed to last longer.

@WonkasTHC
And NO I can't just eat more 'cause then I'd be TOO High and it would not be pleasant. ;)
Too high? Never heard of it 🤔 😳

Usually 2-3 hours, smoking or edibles doesn't make a difference

Leoman

Leoman

In my experience with edibles.......

30 mins to an hour to kick in....

4 - 6 hours and the buzz is wearin.....
I don't feel anything for the first hour. After about 2-3 hours it seems to be the strongest. The shit I'm eating now kicks my ass some days at 10mg and other days I don't feel much at all.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Dude for real.
Too high just doesnt exist lol.
You know I was that guy until my wife learned how to make RSO 🫣 next thing you know she made brownies with RSO, canna coconut oil and yes butter. I have never thought I would think I needed help🤣I was higher than I have ever been in my 37years of smoking. I woke up high 🤣 my buddy made the mistake of trying to race the edible home 🤣 MF left his keys in the ignition. Normally I will it's hard to make me tap out but damn. My brother called those brownies Night night.

Top Bottom