What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

You know I was that guy until my wife learned how to make RSO 🫣 next thing you know she made brownies with RSO, canna coconut oil and yes butter. I have never thought I would think I needed help🤣I was higher than I have ever been in my 37years of smoking. I woke up high 🤣 my buddy made the mistake of trying to race the edible home 🤣 MF left his keys in the ignition. Normally I will it's hard to make me tap out but damn. My brother called those brownies Night night.
Lmaoo.
I smoked/ate so much for new years and still didnt wake up high.
I despise all of you lightweights 😂😂😂

Between my wife, her father, and myself, we legit went through over an 2 ounces of bud, an 8th of dab and i alone ate 500mg.
Still didnt wake up high 🙄😳
My tolerance is so through the damn roof. Need to take at least a day off soon lol.

cpurola

cpurola

Lmaoo.
I smoked/ate so much for new years and still didnt wake up high.
I despise all of you lightweights 😂😂😂

Between my wife, her father, and myself, we legit went through over an 2 ounces of bud, an 8th of dab and i alone ate 500mg.
Still didnt wake up high 🙄😳
My tolerance is so through the damn roof. Need to take at least a day off soon lol.
Hubby's tolerance is so high I had to make the canola oil for his cupcakes TRIPLE strength. (Northern Lights)
My process is to decarb the flower in the oven, then put in a glass 1/2 gallon mason jar with canola oil and sous vide at 170F for 2 hours shaking the jar every half hour or so. (1 jar)
The first time was great, then the next time I made it I had to pour that oil into another jar of bud to get it stronger. (2 jars)
This last batch, I had to do it AGAIN to a third jar of bud to make it even stronger. (3 jars)
Helps him sleep so he doesn't want to take a tolerance break.

So for me, the little cookies are fun. Now that I know the start and end points I can plan my mental vacation more accurately. LOL

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That just sounds like a really mean game people play in college these days 😂

hmm. Now im gonna have to get a chunk of shatter to try this lol.
i find i have to eat sooo much that it becomes the turn off for me,..
i used to swallow 2 grams of frozen qwiso,.
but the best was the shatter chocolate bars though i’d need 2 of them to be really baked, a stoner buddy of mine ate one bar and was plastered, when he came down he said he was never doing that again and that i was nuts!,.. haha..

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

but the best was the shatter chocolate bars though i’d need 2 of them to be really baked, a stoner buddy of mine ate one bar and was plastered, when he came down he said he was never doing that again and that i was nuts!,.. haha..
It sure sounds like a good time!
Ive got like an ounce or more of gelato 33 sugar wax here.. hmm maybe ill put a small half tsp in a nice hot cup of coffee🥴🥴

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I dealt with ER nurses in my job! They said it’s becoming more and more common for people flipping out after eating too much. Said there is nothing they can do about it, but lecture them, and send them home to sleep it off! Quickly becoming one of their pet peeves! LOL! I just another one of the many headaches that have to be dealt with in the ER!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hubby's tolerance is so high I had to make the canola oil for his cupcakes TRIPLE strength. (Northern Lights)
My process is to decarb the flower in the oven, then put in a glass 1/2 gallon mason jar with canola oil and sous vide at 170F for 2 hours shaking the jar every half hour or so. (1 jar)
The first time was great, then the next time I made it I had to pour that oil into another jar of bud to get it stronger. (2 jars)
This last batch, I had to do it AGAIN to a third jar of bud to make it even stronger. (3 jars)
Helps him sleep so he doesn't want to take a tolerance break.

So for me, the little cookies are fun. Now that I know the start and end points I can plan my mental vacation more accurately. LO

I dealt with ER nurses in my job! They said it’s becoming more and more common for people flipping out after eating too much. Said there is nothing they can do about it, but lecture them, and send them home to sleep it off! Quickly becoming one of their pet peeves! LOL! I just another one of the many headaches that have to be dealt with in the ER!
I can't dose people, I take so much that I have no idea how strong anything is. I made my last butter out of 2 grams diamonds, so a 2000mg stick basically give or take for decarb and whatnot. I just eat a spoon of butter, edibles are too much work and calories 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Perfection! I bet he wont be saying shit like “I haven’t gotten really stoned in years…..”
Anymore…..😂😂😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I can't dose people, I take so much that I have no idea how strong anything is. I made my last butter out of 2 grams diamonds, so a 2000mg stick basically give or take for decarb and whatnot. I just eat a spoon of butter, edibles are too much work and calories 😂
As long as it isn’t lung butter!!!!
🧈 🧈

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Threw this in the freezer. Last time I made brownies! Will probably make like a dog, and lick it off this evening! Arf! Arf! and if you make those brownies, strong enough, you won’t have to worry about calories!🐒
IMG 2920

cpurola

cpurola

So I'm bummed. My little cookies don't keep me asleep. ☹️
Took one at 10pm and woke up at 1:30am. Hmmmmmm. NOT sleep medicine. (still fun tho' 😉)

Back to the infused oil. Maybe when I process in the oil, with the sous vide, some of the THC gets converted to CBN.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

So I'm bummed. My little cookies don't keep me asleep. ☹️
Took one at 10pm and woke up at 1:30am. Hmmmmmm. NOT sleep medicine. (still fun tho' 😉)

Back to the infused oil. Maybe when I process in the oil, with the sous vide, some of the THC gets converted to CBN.
Yup, same here. I can fall asleep easy but I get to 1 or 2AM and I'm getting restless. I ate a big ole brownie the other night right before lights out thinking it was worth a try. It didn't work for shit, 2AM and I was wide awake but I did realize I was pretty high laying there in the dark! I told Alexa to play cricket sounds and was able to doze for a while. I think I'll go with a heavy indica and double the thc my next batch!

cpurola

cpurola

Yup, same here. I can fall asleep easy but I get to 1 or 2AM and I'm getting restless. I ate a big ole brownie the other night right before lights out thinking it was worth a try. It didn't work for shit, 2AM and I was wide awake but I did realize I was pretty high laying there in the dark! I told Alexa to play cricket sounds and was able to doze for a while. I think I'll go with a heavy indica and double the thc my next batch!
Please let me/us know when you find a formula that works.
So many of us seniors have this problem. That's why I started growing in the first place 5 years ago.
I don't want to get rip roaring high, just mildly high and a ful night's sleep.
And I love the way Afghan works for me. I have gotten very high, inadvertently, without the bad effects so I trust it.
But I'm also open to new strains and experiences. Think I'd like to try the Blue Dream monster that JKash has grown.

Top Bottom