What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

it’s for a friend,..
you can cook/bake with it,..
I looked up the Harlequin CBD and it looks like it takes a long time to flower. I would have put it in my garden but I'm afraid it may not finish before the bad weather.

BTW, I took my Afghan Auto hash, decarbed it and made chocolate russian tea cakes.
All it has in it is flour, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, cocoa powder and pecans. Oh, and decarbed hash.

They are VERY small 'cause I'm such a light weight. Each 'cookie' weighed 2.5g before baking.
I DID sample one an hour ago before logging in and I'm starting to feel it.
Hubby ate 2 last night and claimed not to have felt anything! Geesch!

Oh, I almost forgot to roll them in powdered sugar!

20240120 144428

20240120 143205

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I looked up the Harlequin CBD and it looks like it takes a long time to flower. I would have put it in my garden but I'm afraid it may not finish before the bad weather.

BTW, I took my Afghan Auto hash, decarbed it and made chocolate russian tea cakes.
All it has in it is flour, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and pecans. Oh, and decarbed hash.

They are VERY small 'cause I'm such a light weight. Each 'cookie' weighed 2.5g before baking.
I DID sample one an hour ago before logging in and I'm starting to feel it.
Hubby ate 2 last night and claimed not to have felt anything! Geesch!

Oh, I almost forgot to roll them in powdered sugar!

View attachment 2105727
View attachment 2105721
harlequin is not a long finisher it’s the opposite,.
here’s the sugar you need to roll them in,.. and cook with it adding it with your canna butter,..
IMG 0796
IMG 0797

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

so the staggering branch thing is correct nick. i noticed the males are generally more noticeable too. you notice this. the to things together and you can almost identify the males out.👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
thinking this a good quality replacement for t5’s which i’ll still use in another area,..
let me know your honest thoughts or suggestions

Latest posts

Top Bottom